IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is slegs 1 gebruiker aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 1 Gas

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

VERY UPSET ABOUT THE LILLY-LIVERED "AFRIKANERS!"

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000000002
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1253

PosOnderwerp: VERY UPSET ABOUT THE LILLY-LIVERED "AFRIKANERS!"   Sun May 23, 2010 11:36 pm

YEA...UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF 90% OF THE "AFRIKANER" TWERPS.....THEY WILL DIE LIKE THEY LIVED- USELESS!!

Maybe the Afrikaner Nation should just be allowed to die out.

It really seems that they have ZERO interest in staying alive as a unique nation.

Last Wednesday's anti-crime march in Pretoria was a complete failure!

If Solidarity hadn't bussed in poor whites from the white squatter camp, then there would've been far less people than the meagre 500 who rocked up..to protest against things such as the baby Marzanne attack, the 40 000 whites who have been killed since 1994, the 3000 Farmers tortured and then slaughtered, the 10 000s of white women who have been raped by AIDS-infested savages etc etc etc.

But no, only 500 of these great' Afrikaners attended the protest march!

How PATHETIC!

There were 450 EXPATS in London who protested FOR these pathetic 3 million Afrikaners in Arsezania. And what gratitude did these expats get?! ZERO!!!!!!!

I really wonder sometime whether the Afrikaner is worthy of being saved. There are only a handful left who believe in themselves and the Freedom of the Afrikaner Nation.

Just take the UG as an example.

He lost nearly everything in South Africa to fight for the Afrikaner Cause and what did it bring him?!

Who has thanked him, and people like him, who risked their careers, their families' well-being and their financial security for the sake of the Afrikaner Nation!????

What African HORROR must still befall the 3 MILLION Afrikaners in Arsezania before they VLOKKING WAKE UP!??

Isn't it enough that their children are beaten to a pulp, like baby Marzanne, their women raped like animals, their elderly parents tortured with irons and bludgeoned to death by machetes etc etc etc?!

Ovbiously not.

Even the handful of Muslims in South Africa have more balls than the magnificent' Sons of De La Rey! At least they STAND UP for what they believe in, as can be witnessed by the current Zapiro cartoon controversy!

Despite numbering 3 million and having huge financial clout, the Afrikaner prefers to be a COWARD!

But hey, they can still watch Rugby, have a braai and a couple of Castle beers afterwards and bitch and moan about their ENSLAVEMENT by/to their Stone Aged masters and do NOTHING about it!

WHAT A PATHETIC STATE OF AFFAIRS!

Maybe the Afrikaner should just die out!

He is a vlokking DISGRACE to all the brave Boers whose blood has built up this country..and whose fighting prowess and unconquerable spirit have facinated the world!

The Americans fight for a free world.

The English mostly for honour glory and medals.

The French and Canadians decide too late that they have to participate.

The Italians are too scared to fight.

The Russians have no choice.

The Germans for the Fatherland.

The Boers?
Those sons of bitches fight for the hell of it!

American General, George "Guts and Glory" Patton

Give me 20 divisions American soldiers and I will beach Europe.

Give me 15 consisting of Englishmen, and I will advance to the borders of Berlin.

Give me two divisions of those marvellous fighting Boers and I will remove Germany from the face of the earth.
Field Marshall Bernard L. Montgomery (Commander Allied forces WWII)

"Take a community of Dutchman of the type of those who defended themselves for fifty years against all the power of Spain at a time when Spain was the greatest power in the world.

Inter mix with them a strain of those inflexible French Huguenots, who gave up their name and left their country forever at the time of the revocation of the Edict of Nantes.

The product must obviously be one of the most rugged, virile, unconquerable races ever seen upon the face of the earth.

Take these formidable people and train them for seven generations in constant warfare against savage men and ferocious beasts, in circumstances in which no weakling could survive; place them so that they acquire skill with weapons and in horsemanship, give them a country which is imminently suited to the tactics of the huntsman, the marksman and the rider.

Then, finally, put a fine temper upon their military qualities by a dour fatalistic Old Testament religion and an ardent and consuming patriotism.

Combine all these qualities and all these impulses in one individual and you have the modern Boer."
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

And then these same slapgat fukkers go into Soweto and embrace these savages just sothat they can go watch rugby?

They are a disgrace, and if I must hear one Afrikaner complain about kaffirs again I am going to kick his head in, they are prepared to turn into kafferboeties for rugby?

Yes maybe the Afrikaner nation needs to die out...

http://www.rapport.co.za/MyRapport/Briewe/Di%C3%A9-protes-wys-hoe-Afrikaner-wit-vlag-hys-20100522)

SENT BY OUR EASTERN CAPE REPORTER.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

VERY UPSET ABOUT THE LILLY-LIVERED "AFRIKANERS!"
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Kaapse Vryheids Burgers :: Kletshoekie-
Spring na: