THE IRONY IS THAT THESE SAME ANC DESPOTS ARE TAKING MAINLY WHITE TAX MONEY TO FEED THE EVER-INCREASING BLACK POPULATION. THIS POPULATION INCLUDES THOUSANDS OF ALIEN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS- YET THE CORRUPT ANC OPERATORS WOULD RATHER SEE THE WHITE IMPOVERISHED DEAD THAN HELP THEM. TALK ABOUT COMMUNIST RACISM AND NEPOTISM.
THE TRAGIC PART IS THAT THE BLIND LIBERAL VIPERS OF THE WORLD RATHER CHOOSE TO IGNORE THESE HARD FACTS.
“Racist to feed poor whites” – ANC officials…
The genocide spreads: ANC-government refuses to provide food-aid, disability pensions to impoverished, hungry whites:
Only 160 government food-aid coupons received in 2008 by 600,000 destitute Afrikaners…
Afrikaner poor in South africa are denied food aid from ANC regime who says its racist to feed hungry whites 2010-03-29 – PRETORIA.; Only 160 food-coupons were handed out in 2008 by the ANC’s publicly-funded charity agencies to the country’s 600,000 destitute whites – most of whom are Afrikaner/Boers.
The ANC-officials tell Afrikaner charities that it’s ‘racist to hand out food-aid coupons to hungry whites’.
Solidarity trade union said that despite all the great many public promises that they would be helped -- by President Jacob Zuma himself, during his personal visit on 18 April 2008 to the white squatter camp of Bethlehem near Andeon north of Pretoria -- only 160 food coupons were ever handed out that entire year to the more than 600,000 poor whites.
And only a week after Zuma’s promises the ANC-officials were again refusing to hand out any food-coupons to the residents of the Afrikaner squatter camp Bethlehem north of Pretoria.
Beeld journalist Sonja Carstens quotes Dr Danie Langner, managing director of the Afrikaner trade union’s Helpende Hand charity, who this week wrote a letter to Pres Zuma about the constant refusals by state-officials to help feed impoverished Afrikaners with statements that it would be “ racist to feed hungry poor white people”.
That letter will be handed to Zuma during his next visit to the Bethlehem camp said Langner.
The SA president has already visited the Afrikaner settlement twice amidst a blaze of international and national media attention- and thus also highlighted the widespread poverty amongst Afrikaner whites: something which amazed many members of the international press...
“Poor white youths amongst most marginalised in SA” - National Youth Development Agency report
ZumaPatchworkBlanketGiftFromPoorAfrikanersJuly242008 The agency now called the National Youth Development Agency – its previous name was the Umsobomvu Youth Fund -- reported in 2008 that they had ‘stopped handing out food-coupons to poor white people’ despite the findings that a huge need existed amongst the Afrikaner community for government food-aid. (This agency also received funding from UN-AID and the European Union). This Youth agency also investigated the widespread poverty of Afrikaners after Zuma’s visit -- and issued a report stating that ‘the government’s definition of previously disadvantaged people must be expanded to also incude white youths aged between 18 and 35 years with a monthly income ranging from R500 to R3,000 a month’. ($50 to $300). “ According to their report at the time, “the poor white youths were amongst the most marginalised minorities in South Africa’.
Picture right: SA President Zuma was handed a very precious gift by the Afrikaner women of Bethlehem squatter camp during his second visit on July 24 2008: a handmade patchwork quilt made with great care by the poor white women living in the camp. Zuma said he was 'shocked and astonished... to see the identical problems white squatters have to those in black squatter camps, including the lack of even the most basic facilities, such as clean, reticulated drinking water or toilet facilities.'
Zuma echoed Skweyiya's commitment to resolving the issues faced by poor white people. "I will play my part to ensure that those who are in government come here. This connection will never disappear. I will ask them every day what's happening (here)."
Langer wrote to Zuma that he would ‘undoubtedly be shocked to hear that Mrs Heila Rothmann, a terminally-ill cancer patient, had to stand in line for several days between 06:00 and 17:00 before she finally heard on 6 March 2010 that her fifth application for a disability pension was being rejected. Rothmann died a week later.
According to Helpende Hand’s research, a full 63% of the poor white residents in 77 ‘white informal settlements’ in the Greater Pretoria area were elderly: aged above sixty. The Centurion Council for the Aged currently has 2,100 cases under investigation and a monthly 1,000 cases of neglect of elderly patients are reported to the Pretoria Council for the Aged.
“No Social Development Dept. satellite offices in poor-white regions at all…”
Langner said there is only one social worker for every 4,000 South Africans – and it has also become obvious from the National Youth Development Agency’s own report that “it is incredibly difficult to obtain any disability pensions for empoverished Afrikaners. “Most of the poor-black communities have access to satellite offices of the department of social development which process their applications. However a similar service – satellite offices – is not available to any of the needy white communities.’ http://www.beeld.com/Content/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/1928/fa41cb9eb7bf4892b4df2c15513663be/29-03-2010-09-45/%E2%80%98Amptenare_s%C3%AA_dis_rassisties_om_wit_armes_te_help%E2%80%99
Afrikaner charities flooded with urgent calls for food-aid, clean water, housing for destitute whites
PRETORIA. March 29 2010 - Urgent calls for donations in the form of food and informal housing are regularly issued via Facebook and internet sites from South Africa by the few private charities who help in the survival of the country’s many hundreds of thousands of poor, unemployable and often homeless Afrikaner/Boer families.
Africa’s most visible and vulnerable minority group is growing increasing destitute and they are fighting for their very survival: South Africa’s ruling-party officials even had to be stopped with a High Court law suit on March 26 2010 from chanting the ANC-genocide chant “Kill the Boer”.