NOW THIS IS JUST NOT RIGHT! AL QUIADA IS NOW TAKING TOP-NOTCH ABOVE THE "FAR-RIGHT" BOERS IN THE RACE TO SINK THE BELOVED 2010 ALTARS OF SHAME! YOU MEAN TO SAY YOUR CORRUPT NI AND MI CONNOSEURS ACTUALLY ARE TAKING THEIR SLEAZY PEEPERS OFF THOSE VERDAMMIT "WHITE RIGHT WINGERS????"
WHOA....THE BOERS BETTER WARN THOSE SONS OF CAMEL DRIVERS TO BACK-OFF! AFTER-ALL- THE "FAR-RIGHT" WHITES ARE THE ANC'S SPECIAL BLUE-EYED TARGETS WHENEVER THE ANC/COMMUNIST REGIME FELT SHAMEFULLY BOARD- AND WANT TO ENGAGE IN THEIR BELOVED COMMUNITY PROJECTS LIKE "BOER HUNTING", DOOR KICKING, INVESTIGATION PRACTICE FOR NEW NI ROOKIES, EVIDENCE PLANTING PROJECTS FOR NEW POLICE CONSTABLES, INTERROGATION EXERCISES FOR NEW MI OPERATORS, GANG BULLYING ON SINGLE WHITES TO PRACTICE GROUP TEAM BUILDING, NI ORCHESTRATED ASSASSINATIONS, ETC.
IT JUST WILL NOT SOUND RIGHT FOR BABA JULIUS, MANJI AND MANTSHE TO START SCREAMING: " KILL THE AL QUADA, KILL THE CAMEL DRIVER..." IT JUST DO NOT SOUND AS GOOD AS "KILL THE BOER" EH? O- I SEE...YOU COMMIES ARE AFRAID TO INVADE AL QUAIDA APARTMENTS (UNFORTUNATELY THEY DO NOT HAVE FARMS FOR FARM MURDERS)- BECAUSE THE MOMENT YOU WANT TO PULL-OFF A "APARTMENT MURDER"- THEY MAY LITERALLY EXPLODE IN YOUR ASSASSIN'S FACES...THEY ARE MOS SUICIDE WALKING BOMS EH...ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR HENCHMEN WANNA CHOP-OFF THEIR CAT'S TENDONS LIKE THEY DO WITH THE BOER'S CATTLE!
COME-ON ANC COMMIES....WHERE'S YOUR LOYALTY?
Al-Qaeda’s plan to attack World Cup exposed
18 May 2010
Militant arrested by Iraq security
BAGHDAD – A senior al-Qaeda militant had been planning an attack against the football World Cup, which kicks off in South Africa next month, Iraqi security officials say.
The 30-year-old Saudi national, who was arrested two weeks ago, had been in contact with al-Qaeda number two Ayman al-Zawahiri as part of his planning for the attack, though no further details were made available.
Abdullah Azzam Saleh Misfar al-Qahtani “participated in the planning of a terrorist act in South Africa during the World Cup”, Baghdad security spokesperson Major General Qassim Atta said at a news conference in the Iraqi capital.
He added that Qahtani, who was in charge of “security” for the terror network in Baghdad, was in contact “with the terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri to organise the plan hatched by al-Qaeda”.
Zawahiri is al-Qaeda’s number two and deputy to Osama bin Laden.
Atta declined to give further details on the plan or comment on how the information was obtained.
In Johannesburg, South African police said they were making inquiries about the reported threat from Iraq.
“The South African police are still working on getting confirmation,” said Nonkululeko Mbatha, spokesperson for the national police chief.
“I don’t know anything about that. We’ve not been consulted or informed,” police spokesperson Vish Naidoo said. “We must phone Iraq. That’s the next step,” he added.
National police chief General Bheki Cele said last week that he knew of no security threat to the World Cup, which starts on June 11.
Atta said Qahtani, who adopted the nom de guerre (war name) “Sinan al-Saudi”, held a degree in business administration and also graduated from King Fahd Security College with the rank of lieutenant.
He entered Iraq in 2004, shortly after the US-led invasion to oust Saddam Hussein, and was involved in operations in the towns of al-Qaim and Husayba near Iraq’s border with Syria.
Atta said Qahtani was arrested by the US military in 2007 under the false name Muzawar al-Shammari, and was released last year.
More recently, he took part in the planning of a series of co-ordinated attacks against Baghdad hotels in January, which killed 36 people, and in the organisation of five vehicle-borne bombs that killed 127 people in the capital in December.