IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is altesaam 2 gebruikers aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 2 Gaste

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

Ninja Boer

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000021126
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 116

PosOnderwerp: Ninja Boer   Thu May 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Nelspruit - Three muggers were "taught a lesson" when they tried to rob a 58-year-old man in Nelspruit on Tuesday.

Willie Botha fought back so ferociously that his attackers ended up in hospital. (….now that’s how real Boere Blood pumps!)

He says he had gone to a pharmacy in Nelspruit on Tuesday to buy painkillers for his wife, Issie, 54. At about 15:00, he started walking back to his house, about 10km outside the city.

"I walked past an overgrown vlei near the Rob Ferreira hospital in Samora Machel Road when the three jumped me from out of the bushes. They tried to grab my cellphone and money from my pocket.

"But I'm a ninja and nobody pushes me around," he said. (…that’s Boere talk for ‘Don’t vlok with me!’)

When he was younger, Botha was a devoted student of martial arts.

"Back then I was trained by a Chinese instructor in Benoni and I obtained a seventh dan in karate. I also speak fluent Mandarin." (….speaks fluent Mandarin!and this man cannot get a job? WOW, only in Arsezania!)

During the "flash fight", as he describes it, he punched one of the attackers so hard that his jaw was dislocated. Botha then kicked him between the legs for good measure.

Botha was able to get his hands on a piece of wood, which he used to teach the second would-be robber a lesson.

"The third guy started running when he saw his buddies getting a hiding, but a passerby caught him and gave him a proper hiding as well!"

Al three robbers were admitted to hospital. Botha says he isn't going to report the incident to the police. (…..because he knows the police are useless!)

"I've given them their punishment already. They've learned to leave the elderly and other people alone." (…damn, can’t we clone this man!)

Until recently Botha had worked as a technician, but he lost his job when the business closed.(…the business was most probably AAed or BEEd because Arsezania desperately needs skilled technicians, in every field!)

For the past few years he's been living on the Barberton road, about 10km outside Nelspruit, and has been walking for the past four years after his car was stolen during a robbery in Piet Retief. (…..vlok! you cannot keep a real Boer down!)

"But somewhere out there is someone who likes me," he said. Shortly after the attack, someone phoned to offer him a job. He'll start working as a forester on Monday. (….see, there is Justice in Life!)

He refused to have his photograph taken by Beeld. "I've always hated having photos taken. I've only done it once - for my ID book," he said. (…damn, this guy is so unique! Nowadays nearly every White person in South Africa, and the West, wants to be the ‘centre of attention’. They will lie, steal and cheat to have their 5 minutes of fame on shows like Idols, Survivor, Big Brother.)

(Just compare this 58-year old man to the ‘new’ men of the West.

He walks for miles to get things done. He looks after his wife. He doesn’t take shit from criminals. He doesn’t want to be a TV/Hollywood ‘Star’ to prove his self-worth. He’s a humble man grateful for every small mercy. Etc etc etc..)

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Ninja-58-beats-up-3-muggers-20100512
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel http://www.bibleuncovered.co.za

Ninja Boer
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Kaapse Vryheids Burgers :: Kletshoekie-
Spring na: