IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is slegs 1 gebruiker aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 1 Gas

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

BLACK RETARDS USED WHITE BOY AS SHIELD TO TRY TO KILL PARENTS

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000000002
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1253

PosOnderwerp: BLACK RETARDS USED WHITE BOY AS SHIELD TO TRY TO KILL PARENTS   Wed May 12, 2010 7:20 pm

THIS IS THE NSA NATIONAL SPORT: BLACK MARAUDERS KILL WHITES AROUND EVERY CORNER- AND IF THE WHITES TRY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES- THE WHITE RATTLESNAKE POLICE ARREST THE WHITE AND SIMPLY CHUCK HIM IN JAIL WHILE THEY TAKE THE BLACK HOOLIGAN TO HOSPITAL FOR TREATMENT- URGING HIM TO LAY CHARGES AGAINST THE WHITE FOR "ASSAULT." IN THE CASE BELOW- IT IS A WONDER THEY DARE ARREST THE BASTARD- BUT WE EXPECT HE WILL GET BAIL SOON TO JUMP FENCE INTO ZIMBABWE.

It is warfare out there say besieged Afrikaners of Pretoria
By Adriana Stuijt.
+

Four armed black robbers used 8-year-old white Afrikaans farm boy , Juandré Reyneke, as a shield yesterday to lure a game farm owner from his homestead and shoot him down.
PRETORIA. - Afrikaans-language newspaper Beeld journalist Virginia Keppler reported how three armed robbers used the child, Juandré Reyneke as a shield with their only purpose to kill game-farm owner Kassie Cloete, 70.
Also notable in this event is the profound difference in which the Afrikaans-language news media and the English-language news media reported this very same story: Click here for the English-language news report.
The Afrikaans journalist reported that the child and his father, André, a professional hunter, were overpowered and assaulted at about 02:00 in their rondavel (thatched-roofed round cottage) on the game farm at Varkfontein near Cullinan, east of Pretoria. André, who is a diabetic, and his son were guests on the farm. "We were asleep. When I woke up, I saw someone pushing a pistol against my son's head," said André. "The next moment one (of them) hit me in the face with his fist and pulled me off the bed.
"They wanted money, access to the gun safe and firearms. My child became hysterical. "I talked to him to calm him down, but then they jumped on my head and back and kicked me in the ribs. "They also hit my son against the head with the pistol and slapped him in the face and on the chest,"André said. Then the robbers tied André and his son's hands and feet with boot laces.

Reyneke family album
Juandre Reyneke, 8, an Afrikaans farm boy, was used as a human shield by four armed black robbers on December 2 2008. The attackers had targetted game farm owner Cassie Cloete for murder. Here his dad Andre holds his traumatised son's pictures.
Like • 2 people liked this
One of the attackers stayed to guard the father while the other two dragged his son to the rondavel in which game-farm owner Kassie Cloete, 70, was sleeping. He told the journalist from his hospital bed the next day that he woke up when he heard the boy calling him from outside. "I went to the sliding door of my room and saw the child standing there. I asked him what was wrong and the next moment a man emerged from behind a wall and shot at me." He was hit twice, Cloete said. "I grabbed my pistol and fired a shot, and the robbers fled," Cloete said. But the attackers then dragged the terrified child along with them as a human shield - until they reached the farm gate.
Tried to cut off his ring finger:
His father said: "There they shouted at my child: 'Run or we'll shoot you,' but his feet were still tied...'
André said one of the armed men was just about to cut off his ring finger to get his ring when the game-farm owner fired the shot. "Then the robber stopped (carving at my finger) and ran outside. Even though the oom (Afrikaners often refer to elderly men such as Cloete as 'uncle' i.e. Oom) had managed to reach his weapon in time, he couldn't have shot the buggers because they were using my son as a shield." Juandré's mother took him for psychological counselling on Tuesday.
The black robbers fled with André's pistol, two cellphones, R1,000 cash (and the apparatus he uses to measure his blood sugar. Police spokesman constable Johannes Jafta said one suspect had been arrested.
And this is how the same story was reported in the English-language news media:
Shootout at Cullinan lodge
Johannesburg - A man was shot on Tuesday as he exchanged fire with black robbers at a lodge in Cullinan, Pretoria police said. Constable Sally Skhosana said the man was shot in the stomach and chest by four armed men who were robbing the Kenyaka Lodge in Varkfontein around 01:00. "The man resisted being searched by the robbers who were robbing all the guest houses at the lodge," said Skhosana. Police called to the scene managed to arrest one of the black robbers and the other three escaped. The injured man was taken to a nearby hospital. The arrested man was charged with attempted murder and armed robbery and is expected to appear before the Cullinan Magistrate's Court soon
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000021142

Aantal posstukke : 121
Ligging : Mpumalanga

PosOnderwerp: Re: BLACK RETARDS USED WHITE BOY AS SHIELD TO TRY TO KILL PARENTS   Wed May 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Nee liewe Vader,hoe lank gaan dit nog so aangaan? Hoe lank moet ons nog sulke dinge hoor en lees. HERE ASB HELP ONS VOLK!
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1253

PosOnderwerp: Re: BLACK RETARDS USED WHITE BOY AS SHIELD TO TRY TO KILL PARENTS   Wed May 12, 2010 7:53 pm

KVB000021142 skryf:
Nee liewe Vader,hoe lank gaan dit nog so aangaan? Hoe lank moet ons nog sulke dinge hoor en lees. HERE ASB HELP ONS VOLK!

Dit sal aangaan solank die blanke die regime toelaat om hulle NAZI polisie te gebruik om enige weerstand te bly onderdruk deur arrestasies en vervolging.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1130

PosOnderwerp: Re: BLACK RETARDS USED WHITE BOY AS SHIELD TO TRY TO KILL PARENTS   Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Hier stem ek ten volle saam. Die besluit le lank nie meer by ander nie maar by ons self gaan ons aanhou se ons wag vir die regte tyd of wag ons so hard dat die regte tyd lankal verby is.

Die spreuk woordelik padda in die pot wat stadig kook. Na n seker punt sterf hy net sonder weerstand hou ving kom die punt nader.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
Sponsored content

PosOnderwerp: Re: BLACK RETARDS USED WHITE BOY AS SHIELD TO TRY TO KILL PARENTS   Today at 8:20 pm

Terug na bo Go down

BLACK RETARDS USED WHITE BOY AS SHIELD TO TRY TO KILL PARENTS
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Plaasmoorde in SA-
Spring na: