IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is altesaam 2 gebruikers aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 2 Gaste

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
Gaan na bladsy : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000000002
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1253

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 am

CFC HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO PLACE THIS LETTER RECIEVED PER E-MAIL:

MEETING WITH MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT- REV.KENNETH MESHOE
ALTA EN HENNIE VAN DEN BERG 25 MAY 2010

1. Setting up the meeting went very smooth and easy, as I phoned Rev.K.Meshoe’s office on Monday, 24 May 2010 (he was in Johannesburg at the time and would be back the next morning, 25 May 2010).

Tuesday, 25 May 2010 I phoned Rev Meshoe’s office again, but he was on the other phone and we could not speak to each other with every follow-up call. Although Rev.Meshoe’s secretary told me that he would only be available until 09h30, she phoned me at approximately 10h15 hereafter I spoke to Rev.Meshoe and we made an appointment for 15h00 the same day.

2. After the introductions I told Rev. Meshoe that I would like to make it very clear, what I am not there to achieve and that it was not my wish to see him but on the insistence of his wife, Lydia Meshoe. The aspects that I did not want to achieve, are the following:-

2.1. I did not get a word for Rev. Meshoe from the Lord, nor am I there to prescribe to him what he must do..
2.2. I am not at Parliament to request Rev. Meshoe to do anything for me.

I am in his office to inform him of the grave situation that our Country is in and the very dark clouds gathering over our country.

3. I started with the word that I received from the Lord approximately 18 years ago, namely Ezekiel 33:1-7 ( watchman to warn the people of coming danger) and 2 Chronicles 7: 14-15
( people to humble themselves and seek the face of the Lord and the land will be healed).

3.1. I informed him of prophesies concerning the killing of all whites by the black people.3.2. That the Lord will intervene miraculously and that whites that humbled themselves and that are obedient to Gods will be saved and God Himself will restore and heal His peoples land and give the victory and the Country back to them.
3.3 I informed him of what the black people say and especially black policemen.
3.4 I also informed him of what the white people say and that plans are already in place to take white Christians into safety.

4. Rev. Meshoe, after taking notes of what I told him, started talking and informed us of the following:-

4.1 In the year 2005 Rev. Meshoe received a word from the Lord that great danger lies ahead for the Country and that there will be a lot of bloodshed.
4.2 Rev.Meshoe informed many people of this, including the Cabinet and said that a day of prayer and repentance must be called. Nobody, including Cabinet adhered to his call.
4.3 Rev. Meshoe spoke to the President and Cabinet Ministers in 2010 about the planned
xenophobia and the Ministers of Police and Defence assured him that nothing like that will happen while the 2010 world cup was in progress. When he confronted them about the position after the 2010 world cup, he was told that no guarantees could be given in that regard.

5. Rev. Meshoe asked me what the sign is of the Genocide starting to take place, I asked him what the health position of Nelson Mandela was. He answered me that a circle of secrecy was formed around everything of Nelson Mandela, but that he believes that Nelson Mandela will not live until the end of 2010.

Rev. Meshoe also said that Nelson Mandela was the one that would have given the order for the whites to be killed, but that he never got to that.

I never told him that the death of Nelson Mandela will be the start of the killings in South Africa, but later read in a document that Rev. Meshoe gave me which indicated that the whites in South Africa will be killed like flies when Mandela dies.

6. Rev. Meshoe then asked me what can be done in the present dangerous situation and I told him that the only thing to do is for the people to humble themselves before the Lord and to repent and seek His face, but that the bloodshed will not be stopped, but that the Lord our God will in a mighty way save his children who obey him and that He will heal our land.

Rev. Meshoe very strongly agreed that the extreme bloodshed will not be stopped and will surely take place.

7. Rev. Meshoe then told us that there are three scenarios which is very, very acute and serious in the country that are going to break out in extreme violence, namely:-

7.1 There is a huge split and bitterness within all the ranks of the ANC and although it is
hidden at present, will erupt in the near future.
7.2 Xenophobia will certainly erupt at any time and foreigners will be killed.
7.3 There is enmity between the different black nations in South Africa, such as the Zulus, Xhosas, Shangaans, etcetera, which can also erupt in violence at any time. He pointed out that all the key positions in Government are occupied by Zulus, such as the Minister of Police, the Minister of Defence and as well as the head of the Justice System.

Rev. Meshoe said that he does not know what will spark the violence.

He is certain however that genocide will take place and that no shop or chain store will have any stock within 24 hours from the start of the trouble, nor will petrol and diesel be available, due to the looting of all shops. He said that it is of utmost importance that stock piling of food and fuel must be done now as a matter of urgency.

I believe that the genocide of the whites will be the start and that God will miraculously turn the blacks against each other, as seen by Siener van Rensburg in his vision from the Lord.

8. Rev. Meshoe printed out some documents from his desktop for me and made copies of some of my documents.

9. Rev. Meshoe said that his family is busy with the improvement of the security of their house and I pointed out to him that no security, police or army will stop the masses of black people when they storm their house on which he agreed.

He then said that they will have to go to one of our neighbouring countries and that he will be one of the last to leave as he must look after his church members first on which I told him that it is his responsibility to look after his flock.

10. Rev. Meshoe repeated a few times that the chaos and murders of whites and blacks will certainly happen after the 2010 world cup and that nothing will stop it.

11. Rev. Meshoe took my e-mail address and undertook to inform me of important happenings and gave me his e-mail address.

POST SENT BY: BOERLANDER
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 pm

A murderous mayhem is brewing
Jeremy Gordin
24 June 2010

Jeremy Gordin on disturbing undercurrents beneath the World Cup bonhomie

JOHANNESBURG - I was excited last evening when the fighters for freedom (also known as the Great Satan, depending on your point of view) defeated the "terrs" (aka Algeria).

First of all, I admire that lantern-jawed American coach, Bob Bradley, father of the player, Michael. I don't know if Bob (and Michael) are related to the long departed General of the Army, Omar Nelson Bradley, but they ought to be. Bob is every inch a member of the US marine corps, even if he's not. Look at him. The lantern jaw; the unflinching gaze.

As for the Algerians, how can I forgive them for what they did to the colons? After all, my hero Albert Camus ("Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth"), who played goalkeeper for the University of Algiers, was a colon ...

Besides, I have long admired the American for their true grit, for their staying power from Okinawa to Iraq and Afghanistan.

I was equally excited that Baffled Bafana, our national team, thumped Arsenal's B team (aka the French national squad) ...

The froggie behaviour, including coach Raymond Domenech's refusal to shake hands with Carlos Alberto Parreira after the game, really wasn't cricket. I thought etiquette was a French word. But then faux pas is as well, n'est pas?

But one of the oddest things to emerge from the world cup this week was the comment allegedly made by Jacob G Zuma after the Bafana/Arsenal B match on Tuesday night.

According to the report I heard, Zuma said that, now that Bafana are out, we Seffricans must support the African teams, and if they all disappear (as they might in the next 75 minutes - I'm writing this during the German-Ghana game), then we must support the South Americans because they're from the southern hemisphere, as are we.

And if the South Americans disappear (which they won't - but if they do), then are we supposed to support the Europeans because they're the only ones left? What is this? The old south-north struggle? The war of the hemispheres? Sometimes JGZ should think before he speaks.

But enough football talk for the nonce.

Until recently, say four-five weeks ago, when my car radio gave up the ghost, I spent a fair amount of time, while doing the early morning school shuttle, listening to John "don't call me Robbie" Robbie on Radio 702 - carrying on about the possibility of new xenophobic attacks.

I have written "carrying on" because I found it irritating - and irresponsible. Why keep putting things into people's heads if they aren't there? Why raise issues that don't need raising? Why sew panic?

But it seems that I might have been the arse.

A focused look across the news of the last three weeks or so shows that xenophobia has raised its ugly, ugly head again, so much so that the government has re-established an inter-ministerial committee (IMC) to deal with xenophobic attacks against foreigners during or soon after the world cup.

"The IMC will liaise with civil society structures to ensure that a country-wide approach is adopted to prevent any form of violence against anyone," cabinet spokesperson Themba Maseko said.

"Government," he added, "would like to re-iterate that any attacks are totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated. The law enforcement agencies will not hesitate to act speedily and decisively against anyone found to incite or participate in violent acts against foreign nationals."

Most chillingly - for me, anyway - was a conversation I had yesterday with a Wits student who is part of the "2010 football newsroom" that I am news editing at Wits' Journalism school (www.witsvuvuzela.2010.co.za).

She hails from Limpopo and went last weekend to visit some relatives living in Diepsloot. There she interviewed some locals who said they were going to "attack" foreigners as soon as the world cup was over.

I said to her that I wasn't happy with running a story in which unidentified people made these "hate" claims about what they would do later to foreigners living in their community.

"I mean, this is serious tuff we're talking about. The last time this happened, there were 62 people murdered," I said.

"I know," she said - and then told me the background story to her interviews.

She had encountered a huge crowd that had gotten hold of a young Zimbabwean. Crowd members claimed they had caught him stealing soccer tops from a vendor - and they beaten him to a pulp.

"Blood was running his face when they took him away, I was very frightened," she said to me.

"Taking him where?" I asked.

"Some of the kids who went with the crowd told me later that he had been killed. They told me that they were killing people like that Zimbabwean almost every day."

"Weren't there any policemen around?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, "they arrived later, after it was over. I believe that what happens is that the police make sure that they arrive late in Diepsloot. If they intervened and tried to save the victim, the crowd would attack them - and they're frightened of that."

Her story had, alas, the ring of truth. It seems that while our police are being coerced into worrying about young women in orange mini-skirts or irascible English fans going to talk to their team in the changing rooms, serious, murderous mayhem is brewing again.

Maybe we're not as far as we like to think from Saigon, Kabul or Baghdad or from Algiers in the late 1950s.

POST SENT BY: R.T (EASTERN CAPE)
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Die afgelope paar weke was daar heelwat op die internet versprei rondom die
moontlikheid dat daar op die 12 de Julie hernude xenofobiese aanvalle mag
plaasvind.

Met die ondersoek wat die Suidlanders tot op datum gedoen het is die volgende
bevind;
Heelwat swartes is bewus van die gerugte.
Die gerugte sluit hoofsaaklik aanvalle in op swartes wat vanaf ander Afrika
lande Suid Afrika binne gekom het.
Nie een van ons bronne in die swart woongebiede het enige aanmanings gehoor waar
blankes of Indiers ingesluit is by dreigemente nie.
Die oorsprong van die gerugte kon tot nou toe nie bevestig word nie.
Daar is heelwat haatspraak teen blankes wat op forums soos FACEBOOK plaasvind.
Die gerugte is baie wyd versprei.

Die gevolgtrekkings wat ons hieruit kan maak is die volgende.
Weens die feit dat die oorsprong van die gerugte nie vasgestel kon word nie is
die kanse goed dat die weereens n bangmaak storie kan wees en die geweld heel
moontlik nie sal plaasvind op die datum soos deurgegee nie.
Die feit dat die gerugte so wyd verspreid is tesame met die hoeveelheid
haatspraak wat ons wel op die internet forums sien kan aanleiding gee daartoe
dat daar wel moontlik in sekere omgewings geweld mag uitbreek teen ongeveer die
12 Julie. Dit mag hoofsaaklik gekonsentreerd wees op swart tot swart geweld,
daar is egter geen waarborg dat dit nie sal oorspoel tot die blanke gebiede nie.

Alhoewel ons reeds oor die afgelope paar maande reeds n redelike poging sien om
die massas te mobiliseer deur stakings, is die mobilisasie nie volkome nie en is
die afleiding wat gemaak word dat geweld nie huidiglik deur die meerderheid
ondersteun word nie. (Dit beteken egter nie dat daar nie genoegsame steun sal
wees vir xenofobiese aanvalle om suksesvol te wees nie, maar dat dit eerder meer
geissoleerd kan wees en nie noodwendig baie wyd sal voorkom op groot skaal nie)
Die aanslag deur middel van haatspraak teenoor blankes het verseker meer intens
geword oor die afgelope ruk en kan dit duidelik gesien word in die hoeveelheid
aanvalle in stede en op plase teen blankes. Verseker is somige van die aanvalle
eerder suiwer misdaad, maar die hoeveelheid gevalle waar die blankes wreed
aangerand en vermink en selfs vermoor word dui verseker op meer as net misdaad.
(Lees berig in Beeld)
Alhoewel die Suidlanders geen datum kan bevestig nie bly dit steeds n wyse
besluit om te alle tye gereed te wees om u self te beveilig indien geweld sou
uitbreek, bly op hoogte van wat in u omgewing aangaan en let op enige
mobilisasie wat plaasvind waar massas by betrokke is.
Rappoteer enige geweldsaksies wat in u omgewing sou plaasvind so spoedig
moontlik aan u sameroepers of streeksverteenwoordigers.

http://suidlanders.co.za/waarskuwings-gekoppel-aan-die-12-julie-2010/

POST SENT BY R.T (EASTERN CAPE)
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1130

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Let op dat die media nie se of dit nou wat op wat is nie, amper as of hulle doelbewus dit weglaat

CT man held for robbery, murder

2010-06-29 13:26

function openPrintWindow() {
myPrintWindow = window.open('http://www.news24.com/printArticle.aspx?iframe&aid=9096f20f-5971-4409-9623-2ce9c93d0200&cid=1059','myPrintWindow','toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1,resizable=0,width=750,height=600');
}

Cape Town - A 25-year-old man was arrested for murder after a robbery in a shop in Khayelitsha, Western Cape police said on Tuesday.

Captain Anneke van der Vyver said three men went into the shop on Monday afternoon.

"It is believed that a struggle ensued between the suspects and the two owners of the business after the suspects attempted to grab the cash registers."

Van der Vyver said a 27-year-old man, one of the owners, was killed and his co-owner, aged 30, was hospitalised.

"The suspects fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of cash.

"A white Hyundai sedan was later found abandoned on the corners of Mew Way and Lansdowne roads and the possibility that it was used as the getaway vehicle is being investigated."

The 25-year-old was arrested in the township shortly after the incident.

He was expected to appear in the Khayelitsha Magistrate's Court on charges of murder, attempted murder and armed robbery soon.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Ja swaer.....soos ons die Bokryer Media ken- is daar baie meer wat die slange nie se nie. Hulle is totaal onder regime beheer- en plaas slegs dit wat oom Kommunis hom vertel wat om te plaas. Een ding wat ons moet leer- hou net een oog op die gemors ponie koerante- slegs om te sien" wie -wat- nou-weer- hoe".....en las maar al die oop gate in jouself. Hierdie "Fish & Chips " nuusblaaie is amper nie meer die moeite werd om te lees nie. Hulle lesers daal, hulle skryf al hoe meer twak- verdraai, verdoesel en verwrong die waarheid....en is al hoe meer 'n spartelende gemors fabriek wat enigiets sal kwytraak om te oorleef.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Couple found dead in PE   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 pm

2010-06-29 21:27

Port Elizabeth - A married couple have been found dead in their house in Kwadwezi in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape police said on Tuesday.

Warrant Officer Precious Timla said a relative visiting the couple found the bodies on Monday.

"A 29-year-old man was found hanging from the roof and a 26-year-old woman was found lying on the ground with multiple stab wounds," she said.

No arrests had been made and police were investigating murder.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Joburg starts plan to fight xenophobia   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:00 pm

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=200 align=right border=0>

<TR>
<td>
</TD></TR></TABLE>
THE City of Johannesburg’s migrant help desk has started a campaign to educate members of the public about the dangers of xenophobia.

Migrant help desk regional coordinator Sanele Mayisela said yesterday: “There are rumours that foreigners will be attacked after the World Cup. These rumours cannot be ignored.”
She was speaking at a seminar at the Coronationville Recreation Centre in Johannesburg. The seminar, aimed at coming up with strategies to counter xenophobic attacks, coincided with World Refugee Day celebrations. The day is celebrated annually.

“These xenophobic attacks started in May 2008. Our aim is to educate people and communities . We want to preach humanity,” Mayisela said.
Hundreds of foreigners were injured and more than 20 died during the attacks two years ago.
Coronationville Community Policing Forum member Mohammad Zaki said they had established street and block committees for community members to report any criminal activities.
“Every community in our area has a plan in place to fight these attacks,” he said.
Business Forum chairperson Alec Keet said local businesspeople felt threatened by foreigners, mainly Somalis.
“In the community I live in Somalis are granted business permits, while South Africans are not. It’s very frustrating,” Keet said.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

PosOnderwerp: African brotherhood   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm

by Kevin King

2010-06-30 15:40

So far so good. We have to date, hosted a successful World Cup. Yes there have been minor incidents like journalists and tourists being robbed, but that is to be expected due to our high crime rate.

One thing I have picked up on is the support for our African brothers Ghana, the only African team to make it past the group stages.

I can understand that Africans are looking for a sense of pride from Ghana's potential success and a sense that Africans can achieve greatness. I for one will be at the game on Friday night and I'm sure millions of Africans will be hoping that our brothers make it through.

However, I find this African brotherhood bizarre. As we speak, ordinary Africans are getting ready to launch round two of xenophobia attacks on our African brothers living in the townships. We saw the brutal slaughter of foreign nationals in 2008 which displaced 150 000 people and where 62 were murdered.

Residents numerous townships such as Alexandra and Diepsloot have issued warnings that the townships are abuzz with talk of xenophobic attacks after the FIFA World Cup.

There have been warnings issued by immigrant organisations and academics. On Facebook, South Africans have been posting hate speech against their fellow black Africans.

The threat is so real that even our lazy government has re-established an inter-ministerial committee (IMC) to deal with xenophobic attacks against foreigners during or soon after the World Cup. Remember last time they denied that there was any form of xenophobia happening.

Before anyone gets offensive and accuses me of trying to sabotage the World Cup, I'd like to say that this is not a World Cup issue on its own; this is a human rights issue. Taking lives is our countries middle name as we have the highest murder per capita in the world.

I have been hoping that Africans could unify during the World Cup and that can be seen in the stadiums and fan parks.

However, in reality this fantasy couldn't be further from the truth. Only time will tell but one thing is for certain, hatred has reached its boiling point.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

Aantal posstukke : 17

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 pm

There really is a "Gees"in the air !

As soon as the WC is over it's back to normal. afro against afro
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 pm

All is directing in this direction, we must just make sure that we are not the target and they are just a diversion
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

Aantal posstukke : 17

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 pm

KVB000000001 skryf:
All is directing in this direction, we must just make sure that we are not the target and they are just a diversion

Yip and be ready at a moments notice to get out of the way bounce
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:18 pm

YEA- ON THE SURFACE OF COURSE ...WE ARE ALL MERRY- HAVING FUN AND GAMES. UNDER THE SURFACE- IT IS A TOTAL DIFFERENT STORY THAN THAT OF THE FUN AND GAMES ON THE SURFACE. ANOTHER SCENARIO IS PLAYING ITSELF OFF INTO A SMELTING AND BOILING POT . A DARK AND DREADFUL MONSTER IS PREPARING ITSELF TO MANIFEST INTO ONE OF THE MOST BARBARIC AND FEROCIOUS KILLERS OF ALL TIMES EVER TO DWELL THIS POOR FORGOTTEN LAND.

THE ANC "FLAT DENIAL" THAT "NOTHING" WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE SOCCER.....IS MOVING EVER SO CLOSER TO A LOT OF NORMAL ANC BULLSHIT....AND THE DARK CLOUDS ARE GATHERING ON THE HORIZON- AS THE BOERS HAVE BEEN WARNING THESE PAST MONTHS. THIS 2010 JOKE IS PRECISELY WHAT IT IS....A 2010 EYE-BLINDING JOKE FOR CLOWNS WHO WILL BELIEVE THAT NO SHIT IS ABOUT TO FLY ACROSS THIS GOD FORSAKEN LAND AFTER THE HUGE 2010 HOAX....AND .THAT WILL BE 50% OF THE AZANIAN POPULACE!!!!!!! MEANWHILE- BACK AT THE DEEP INSIDE SANCTUMS OF THE SQUATTER CAMPS- NOBODY UNFORTUNATELY BELIEVES IN THIS SAME LIES- ESPECIALLY THE ALIENS THEMSELVES. THEY CAN HEAR THE MONSTER'S GROWLS AT NIGHT- SHARPENING IT'S TEETH...........

Army moves in amid xenophobia rumours [You can comment on this story]
June 30 2010 at 10:07AM

By Sibusiso Nkomo

The army was deployed to back up police in Du Noon on Tuesday in a joint anti-crime operation residents said had to do with persistent rumours of an outbreak of xenophobic violence after the World Cup.

"At the moment, we cannot tell the public what the operation is about, but we can confirm that the army has been deployed," national police spokeswoman Sally de Beer said.

Du Noon was the epicentre of xenophobic violence in the Western Cape in 2008.

In a show of force, the army and police went into Du Noon with Casspirs and searched house-to-house.

Residents said they had been told the show of force was to demonstrate that the authorities would not stand for any xenophobic violence in the area or anywhere else in the country.

A Casspir was stationed at Du Noon overnight to monitor the area.

This came as the Nelson Mandela Foundation said on Tuesday that it was concerned by the rumours of xenophobic violence.

"We cannot blame other people for our troubles. We are not victims of the influx of foreign people into South Africa.

"We must remember that it was mainly due to the aggressive and hostile policies of the apartheid regime that the economic development of our neighbours was undermined," Achmat Dangor, the chief executive officer of the foundation, said.

Earlier police said two South African shop owners at Bloekombos were arrested on suspicion of instigating attacks on rival Somali shopkeepers in the informal settlement near Kraaifontein, which also bore the brunt of the 2008 xenophobic violence.

Police spokesman Andre Traut confirmed that the two men and three other suspects were arrested last week on three charges of attempted murder, two charges of arson and one charge of conspiracy to commit crimes.

On Tuesday the Daily Voice reported that there was xenophobic violence in Bloekombos after four men were arrested. The suspects claimed they had been paid by local shop owners to attack the Somalis.

Gavin Silber, of the Social Justice Coalition, said: "We are discouraging xenophobia through education. The state has to take this seriously. Society has a short memory; this is how it started two years ago. The city and province must step in and be ready."

Police Ministry spokeswoman Joy Motubatsi confirmed that the interministerial committee for xenophobic violence set up by the cabinet and headed by Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa was still to meet.

Mayoral committee member for Safety and Security councillor JP Smith said the provincial government was the lead agency against xenophobic violence and would take care of pre-emptive work in the Western Cape.

"The city is ready to react. Attacking other people incurs costs and the city paid R147 million to house, feed and protect dispossessed people in 2008.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20100630091710383C983062

POST SENT BY: KVB 21126

Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:45 pm

South African resident Shaba Kolokoto warns on June 14 2010: “I have visited the Alexandra, Diepsloot, Olievenhoutbosch and other informal settlements…. and you can smell the hatred… in Diepsloot the attacks may start the day Bafana crashes out of the World Cup…

This following warning was placed on Facebook on June 14, 2010, by a high-level provincial government official named Shaba Kolokoto – who issued an urgent wearning to ‘do your bit to stop this ugly phenomenon from happening’. He writes: “Deep in the hearts of some people of South Africa, anger is fermenting and hatred of fellow man has reached boiling point. Xenophobia is here! It is rearing its ugly face once again. Intelligence has it that xenophobic attacks are scheduled for the 13th of July 2010 in Alexandra, Diepsloot, Olievenhoutbosch and other informal settlements. I have validated the information by visiting these areas and I must say, you can smell the hatred. In Diepsloot, the attacks may start the day Bafana Bafana crashes out of the World Cup.” :

SEE THIS LINK:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=96551&id=100001108447359

Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 pm

TELL ME- WHO THE HELL PAYS THE MAJORITY BULK OF THE TAX TO FEED THESE PARASITES THAT IS FLOCKING THROUGH OUR BORDERS UNCONTROLLED? ANSWER- THE WHITE TAXPAYER. WITHIN 3 YEARS- THESE BASTARDS WILL CONTROL SA JUST BY SHEER NUMBERS!! COME ON XENOPHOBIA!! YOU CAN KILL THE WHOLE BLOOMING SA COMMUNIST PARTY AS WELL- WHILST YOU ARE IN A "SPRING-CLEANING" PROCESS.

MOSSEL BAY, Western Cape. July 1 2010 – By Adriana Stuijt. A group of land-rights protestors started setting up shacks on a state-owned land site along the N2 highway to Cape Town this week. A town councillor’s property was reportedly torched during the land occupation, and the SAPS reportedly also had to intervene in large numbers to remove the squatters again. Apparently a ‘stand-off’ stage has now been reached with neither side wishing to budge.

One interesting aspect noted by the observer of the land-occupation attempt on June 29 2010 -- and who sent me these pictures below -- was that Somali refugees also were amongst the land-occupiers. While we can’t confirm these details, we have approached and are awaiting the Mossel Bay municipality ‘s official comment.

The news was also broadcast very briefly over the Afrikaans-language radio Radio Sonder Grense on June 29, 2010. If any readers have noted any other news reports in the main-stream news media, please send me the link at a.j.stuijt@knid.nl

Battle for land heats up: 2,000 foreign Africans a DAY apply for political asylum in South Africa…

The Landless People Movements such as the ‘Abahlali baseMjondolo” in the Western Cape, often also carry out such land-occupations of private and municipal land sites as the battle for South African land heats up.

An estimated 10million to 12million foreign Africans already may be in the country – judging from the rapid sprawl of the shanty towns around all the major towns and cities in South Africa .

Moreover, a daily two-thousand immigrants officially apply for political asylum at the Home Affairs’ seven offices countrywide. The Home Affairs department says the vast majority of these ‘asylum-seekers’ are ‘economic migrants and come from Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Tanzania, and Nigeria.

This is leading to xenophobic clashes between indigenous black South Africans and foreign African migrants. One June 25 some 1,000 Anti-Privatisation protestors marched through Sauer Street in downtown Johannesburg, shouting that ‘people from the outside" (foreigners) were buying up the government housing they had been on the waiting lists for years, for R10 000, "We found out that foreigners like Zimbabweans and Nigerians are buying RDP homes, but what about the South African people?" forum spokeswoman Sibongile Thusini told Sapa by telephone from the march."We have been waiting since 1992," she added."You know even the municipality has been sending threatening letters to grannies... that they can get thrown out."
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Protest-march-over-housing-20100625
http://www.mosselbaymun.co.za/
http://antieviction.org.za/western-cape-anti-eviction-campaign-detailed-contact-list/

Modderklip private farm occupation by 40,000 squatters: Constitutional Court confirms private property rights – for now…

On June 3 2005, the Constitutional Court ruled that the Government had to pay damages to the owners of Modderklip commercial farm in Gauteng because the government had failed to move 40,000 squatters from the private property. The judgement was lavishly praised at the time by Anton de Leeuw, CEO of independent property educationists YDL,. He also claimed that these private land-rights would be ‘further strengthened when Parliament changes the Prevention of Illegal Eviction from and Unlawful Occupation of Land Act.”
"But as important was the process of confirmation of the owner's property rights," says de Leeuw. "The Johannesburg High Court evicted the tenants, but the Ekhuruleni/Boksburg Council did nothing. The case was taken back to court, the evictions were confirmed and the Council ordered to do something. The government took the case to the Supreme Court of Appeal and lost. Then they took it to the Constitutional Court and lost.

"This aspect of property rights in the constitution has thus been thoroughly tested and the outcome is that the rights of property owners have been confirmed."

De Leeuw also pointed out that other property law and procedures – the deeds registry offices, for instance – “make ownership one of the clearest and most secure in the world.”

Alas, on July 1 2010, the SA government announced important changes in both the “Deeds Registries Amendment Bill and the Sectional Titles Amendment Bill”:
Deeds Registries Amendment Bill (Gazette No 33316 – Notice 605)
http://www.polity.org.za/article/deeds-registries-act-471937-publication-of-explanatory-summary-of-the-deeds-registries-amendment-bill-gazette-no-33316-notice-605-2010-06-30
and ALSO the Sectional Titles Amendment Bill from Act (95/1986): (Gazette No 33316 – Notice 606):
http://www.polity.org.za/article/sectional-titles-act-951986-publication-of-explanatory-summary-of-the-sectional-titles-amendment-bill-gazette-no-33316-notice-606-2010-06-30

Slowly but surely, all private land-property rights are being eroded. http://www.property24.com/articles/comfort-in-modderklip-judgment/2418

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/07/battle-for-land-heats-up-mossel-bay.html

Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm

YEA....AND WE ALSO GOT ACCUSTOMED TO THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING SAID, EVERY STATEMENT- AND EVERY PROMISE FROM THE CORRUPT ANC ARE WRAPPED IN LIES, DECEPTION- AND SCAMS!

THE ANC LIE:

No outbreak of xenophobic violence looming - ANC
Jackson Mthembu
02 July 2010

Jackson Mthembu condemns the doomsayers in dark corners who suggest otherwise

ANC REJECTS ANY CLAIMS OF THE ERUPTION OF XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS ON FOREIGN
NATIONALS AFTER THE 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP

The African National Congress (ANC) is dismayed by reports of the possible
eruption of xenophobic attacks on foreign nationals in South Africa after the
successful hosting of the 2010 FiFa World Cup in our country.

The reported xenophobic attacks by South Africans on foregn nationals,
particularly from the African continent, after the conclusion of the 2010 FiFa
World Cup in South Africa, is baseless and without any rational. These reports
are in the same mode as the baseless and irrational suggestions that foreign
nationals were going to be robbed and butchered when they came to witness the
2010 FIFA football spectacle in our country.

In yesterday interaction with both the national and foreign media, the ANC
National Chairperson, cde Baleka Mbethe said:

"I do not understand why as Africans when we are mixing so freely and so
friendly during this world cup with people of the world and particularly our
brothers and sisters from Africa, that after this world cup we can then change
into a negative mode of attacking our own brothers and sisters from the
continent. The reported xenophobic attack after the world cup does not make any
sense. These reports are irrational have no basis whatsoever"

These reports are mischievous and disingenuous. The ANC views this fallacious
claims seriously and believes that there are doomsayers somewhere in dark
corners who wants to steal the thunder of the successful hosting of this
football spectacle away from our continent through negative reporting.

We know that all South Africans and the entire continent will not be goaded and
stewarded by some mysterious people and by some clandestine hands to reverse the
gains that South Africa and the African continent has achieved through the
successful, memorable and historic first hosting of this 2010 FiFa football
spectacle in our continent.

The ANC would like to appeal to all fellow Africans and people of the world to
reject these claims of xenophobic attacks with the contempt it deserves. Let us
continue to support our Black Stars of Africa - the Ghana National Football team
-as they face Uruguay tonight. Let us go to Soccer City in our millions, kitted
with our vuvuzelas, the Ghana flags as well as football regalia. Let us not
allow this afri- pessimism and negativity to dampen our spirits. This is our
world cup.

Today's encounter between the "Black Star of Africa" and Uruguay, is but one of
the opportunities that the continent will show that we are indeed united as a
people and as a continent.

Let us all as Africans and people of the world continue to support the world cup
until its conclusion in (10) ten day's time. People of the world and Africans
have nothing to fear from South Africans. We have proven ever since the start
of this soccer spectacle that we are good hosts, friendly and wonderful human
beings. Nothing is going to change.

Statement issued by Jackson Mthembu, African National Congress National
Spokesperson, July 2 2010
Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces
the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms

THE ALIEN'S REPLY:

Somalis seek safety in numbers
NICOLE JOHNSTON | JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - Jul 02 2010 13:39

Each evening in Mayfair's "Little Mogadishu" in Johannesburg, the call to prayer drifts above the streets. Men hurry to mosque and hijab-clad women head home to prepare the evening meal. After prayers, men congregate in Somali restaurants and coffee shops, usually talking about business and news from home over a cup of qaxwo (Somali coffee). Recently, though, the talk has shifted.

Now, worries over intimidation of Somali traders in the townships and the threat of renewed xenophobic attacks after the World Cup are what dominate conversations. Trucks have been pulling up outside the houses of friends and relatives in the neighbourhood, Somali traders unpacking beds, TVs and sometimes the entire stock of their shops for safekeeping until, they hope, the danger has passed.

"These are the people who experienced the worst of the xenophobia in 2008," said Amir Sheikh of the Somali Community Board. "They know if it starts again how it will end."

Two years ago Somalis were murdered, beaten and had their shops looted and razed. Most arrived in South Africa with nothing, built up businesses rapidly due to their famed entrepreneurial drive and then lost it all in the attacks.

"Last time they lost everything and had to start from scratch. They can't start over again and again -- so they feel this is their only option," said Sheikh.

Apart from losing their homes and businesses, many Somalis have suffered losses that cannot be replaced. Ebrahim Mohamed Ali's brother was murdered in the bloody attacks in Johannesburg. The brothers had been here for 10 years and ran a panel-beating business in Newtown, employing 15 South Africans. A mob destroyed all their equipment, torched their clients' cars and killed his brother.

Unable ever to feel safe in that area again, Ali moved to Mayfair where he opened a Somali coffee shop and employs three South Africans. Now he serves qaxwo and a delicious cake called doolsho in a community where he feels there is safety in numbers and where he is not constantly reminded that he does not belong.

"My features are like those of South Africans," he said, with a chuckle. "I am a Bantu Somali. When I walk down the street, they think I am a Zulu. But then they speak to me and, when I open my mouth, they know I do not belong to them. Then they swear and say: 'Fucking foreigner, we will kill you all.'

"We left our country because of war, but everywhere … they do not want us. Where can we go? Where can we be safe?"

Sheikh said that, while they hoped the threats were empty, people were not prepared to take chances. They had been told, "Once the World Cup is over, you will be gone. You have overstayed your welcome."

But the threat was not just from ordinary township residents, said Sheik.

"The difference between now and 2008 is that this time the threats are institutionalised -- they are coming from ward councillors and civic organisations."

The result, he said, was that Somalis "are selling their shops at throwaway prices and moving out. They come to Mayfair because they feel safe. There is a large Somali community here and their friends can put them up. They feel this is their only option."

But even in Mayfair they are not entirely safe. Every Somali I met complained that the police routinely harassed them and extorted bribes.

"They use us as an ATM," said "Abdi", who didn't want to use his real name for fear of reprisals. "They come in here, especially on Fridays when they want money for the weekend. They know we have cash because of our businesses, so they can ask for R1 000 or R2 000 and you have to give them. What can you do?"

http://www.mg.co.za/article/2010-07-02-somalis-seek-safety-in-numbers

YEA ANC! YOU ARE TRUE TO YOUR CORRUPT DECEIPTFULL CHARACTER
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Written by J Koekemoer

Wednesday, 30 June 2010 17:47

Almal praat oor die moontlikheid van Swart geweld wat na afloop van die sokkertoernooi gaan plaasvind. Daar is duisende e-posse van bevestiging oor die dreigemente ontvang. Ons hoor hoe die Zimbabwiers in duisendtalle terugvlug oor die Beitbruggrens. Ook hoe die Chinese hulle winkels sluit om weg te wees voor 12 Julie, soos ook ander Swartes wat hulle na hul lande haas. Taxibestuurders waarsku Swart immigrante om vir drie maande uit Suid-Afrika pad te gee. In elke Swart woonbuurt is daar reeds sporadiese aanvalle op onwettige immigrante. Ons lees ook in die nuus vanoggend dat die ANC se verskoning-van-‘n-veiligheidshoof die geweld ná die sokker in soveel woorde bevestig as hy sê die polisie sal dit kan hanteer. Daar word selfs gesê dat die “foreigners” ná 11 Julie nog 48 uur gegee gaan word om te vlug voordat die Swart massas op al wat ‘n ‘foreigner’ is toesak (ek sou nie daarop peiltrek nie...). Daarby moes ons aanhoor by monde van Malema en ondersteuners dat Blankes ook ‘foreigners’ is wat voor die voet uitgemoor moet word want Africa behoort glo aan die Swartman.

En toe dink ek dit sal goed wees om self ‘n oor op die grond te plaas, en dit is my gevolgtrekking uit eie omgewing:

Hier in Brits waar ek woon bedryf ons familie ‘n sake-onderneming vir die afgelope 60 jaar. Daar is ook ‘n paar Swart arbeiders, wie ek in twee kampe plaas: die normale opsteker en kwaaddoener waarmee mens van tyd tot tyd te doen het voordat jy genade ontvang om van hom ontslae te kan raak (‘n baie moeilike proses onder die hiel van die kommunistiese arbeidswette); en dan is daar dié werkers wat reeds baie jare daar werk, selfs lank voor 1994. Dit is nou dié wat nie intussen aan VIGS gedooi het nie, dus is hulle min. En voordat sommige volksgenote my nou oor die kole wil haal: in hierdie bedryf is ons verplig om ‘n spesifieke aantal Swartes in verhouding tot Blanke werknemers in diens te hê, andersins het die ANC ons reeds gesluit en sou ons nie vanjaar die 60 jaartal in besigheid gehaal het nie. Dan het ek ook nie hier gesit en skryf nie... Maar terug na die kern van my skrywe.

Ek het op subtiele wyse met die Swart werkers in gesprek getree oor al die gerugte van moord en doodslag na afloop van die sokker. Soos verwag het die voorbok van ‘n opsteker waarvan ons nog nie ontslae kon raak nie natuurlik heftig ontken dat daar enige gerug bestaan, nie eers oor die planne om van die Swart buitelanders ontslae te raak nie, wat hom natuurlik verraai het want daar is niks wat daardie skelm ontgaan of waaraan hy nie meedoen nie. My gevolgtrekking hieruit is dat Blankes defnitief by hulle planne ingesluit is aangesien hierdie rakker nie die kans verby sou laat gaan om met groot vertoon te vertel hoe dapper hyself gaan raak wanneer hulle die buitelanders takel indien die uitwissingspoging net ‘n Swart-op-Swart aanslag sou wees nie.

My gesprek met van die meer kommunikeerbare en gematigde oueres het nog meer inligting verskaf. Met gebaretaal en rollende oë is daar deur meer as een verduidelik hoe moeg hulle nou vir die “foreigners” is wat hulle en hulle kinders se kos en werk in die land steel, daarom dat hulle net na die sokker gaan inspring om van hulle ontslae te raak. Op ‘n vraag oor hoé daar van hulle ontslae geraak gaan word is daar sonder aarseling geantwoord “ons gaan hulle doodmaak.” Op die vraag of hulle dit met pangas gaan doen is daar heel gereserveerd geantwoord dat daar “baie maniere” is. Een het selfs aan my gesê dat as dit alles verby is hulle “weer ‘n Witman wil hê wat die land bestuur”, wat daarop dui dat hulle nie almal saamstem met die dood van al die Blankes nie. Na my mening is hierdie groep bewus van die bedreiging teen Blankes maar is nie van plan om dit aan ons oor te dra nie, ongeag die rede.

‘n Kwessie wat ek nog vir myself probeer uitmaak is hoe die indeling van die ‘soldate-eenhede’ sou werk. Dít na aanleiding van een wat aan my gesê het “ons gaan daai tyd Pretoria toe”. Sou dit wees dat die Brits- en omliggende ‘-eenhede’ eers na Pretoria aangery word vir hulle ‘taak’ daar, en dan later in hul eie omgewings verder “skoonmaak”? As dit so is kan ons verwag dat dit vir Johannesburg ook sal geld, dat al die omliggende areas se Swartes eers soontoe aangery sal word waar ‘n hoër bevolkingsdigtheid is van Swart en Wit. Dan mag dit ook vir ander stede deur die land so beplan wees.

Dit bring my by die feit dat meer as een waarskuwing in gerugte die afgelope weke bevestig het dat dit nie ‘n oornaggebeure sal wees nie maar ‘n hele tydjie gaan duur; enigiets van twee weke tot drie maande - laaste waarskuwing is deur ‘n taxibestuurder aan ‘n Swart passasier gerig oppad terug Zimbabwe toe met die bedoeling dat daar nie voor drie maande teruggekeer moet word nie omdat dit dan eers weer veilig sal wees.

Sou hulle planne wees om eers in die groot stede die Blankes aan te val en wanneer hulle voel hul ‘taak’ dáár is afgehandel, dan die dorpe en kleiner plekke bykom wat ook die gebiede van Swart immigrante insluit, dié dat dit ‘n paar weke tot ‘n paar maande kan duur?

Dát daar iets traumaties vir ons voorlê kort na die sokker is nie te betwyfel nie maar presies hoe, waar en wanneer weet niemand met sekerheid nie. Daar is egter niks waarvan ons heeltemal seker kan wees nie behalwe dat ons as Christene ‘n Almagtige God het wat Beskikker oor alle lotgevalle is, ook ons s’n in die komende dae, weke en maande. Wat ookal met ons sal gebeur, dit is so deur Hom beskik omdat dit nodig is. As dit insluit om van die onnodige bagasie wat die Blanke in hierdie land dra ontslae te raak, dan moet ons daarvoor dankbaar wees. As dit insluit om die afgedwaaldes na Hom terug te ruk, dan moet ons daaroor juig. En as dit nog ‘n duisend sake insluit kan ons ons steeds berus by die feit dat Hy die beste vir ons sal bewerk solank ons getrou bly aan wat vir ons gegee is om aan getrou te wees. En ás ons hierdie beker heeltemal leeg moet drink, laat ons dit soos kinders van die HERE in geloof en vertroue uitvoer deur vreesloos en dapper te doen wat ons hand vind om te doen. Ons sál hierdeur kom, en daar sál mettertyd ‘n beter Suid-Afrika vir ons en ons nageslagte wees waarin daar met dankbaarheid teruggekyk sal word na hierdie suiweringsproses wat dalk net die eerste van ‘n paar op ons pad vorentoe is.

Maar ons sal vir elkeen daarvan die krag kry want ons sal nie bo ons kragte versoek word nie. Nóóit nie!
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000021142

Aantal posstukke : 121
Ligging : Mpumalanga

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Ek gaan my kinders daai week ook by die huis hou vir veiligheid.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Here follows the comments from Nceba Sodo and his Facebook members:”

Nceba Sodo: What can we do to protect our black babies from these future oppressors and racists????

Mfundo Dlungwane: “We have no choice but to kill the white babies, simply because they are goin to grow and oppress our babies, so we kill the white babies. When the rite time comes we’ll chop their heads off and they became headless little racist. ‘in the bible it says the sins of the fathers will fall onto the next generation,” we’’ ll be not only liberating what belongs to us, but also fulfilling prophecy, you know what I’m sayin…’

Nceba Sodo: “Well said Mfundo. The Bible says: ‘you shall reap what you sow.’ The seed of racism, hatred, colonialism and Apartheid was sown yesterday and today is the harvest time, so let the white infants/babies reap the harvest that their forefathers have planted. I fully agree with you, kill them before they grow and oppress our babies.’

Mfundo Dlungwane - “Amen, Aluta continues. It ain’t over till we even… One bullet one white infant’ .

Nceba Sodo: “One bullet one white infant, one rope one sellout’ …

‘WE MUST DIG UP TERRE’BLANCHE’S GRAVE AND KILL HIM AGAIN… HE DIDN’T DIE HARD ENOUGH… WE NEED TO CUT HIS WIFE IN HALF AND FEED HER TO THE WILD DOGS… KILL THEM ALL…”

Nceba Sodo
Lets go to his grave and dig him up, kill him again because he did'nt die hard enough. If we do not have strength to dig him up,lets shoot at the f*cken grave because he did'nt die hard enough

Mfundo Dlungwane
No No No we need to dig him up & beat him up till he dies. He didn't die hard enough for sure. Then we need to go to Ventersdorp & cut his wife in half and feed her to the wild dogs.

Bonang Abu-jamal
Lol kill e'm all!

Nceba Sodo
@Mfundo, Good idea my brother "cut his wife into half" and we must not forget to change the name Ventersdorp to African name. We are sick and tired of names we can't relate to.

Nceba Sodo
@Bonang, why kill them all ? bcoz they voted for Apartheid gorv. and agreed that its good thing to exploit African, So kill them all my sista.

Here follows the comments from Nceba Sodo and his Facebook members:”

Nceba Sodo: What can we do to protect our black babies from these future oppressors and racists????

Mfundo Dlungwane: “We have no choice but to kill the white babies, simply because they are goin to grow and oppress our babies, so we kill the white babies. When the rite time comes we’ll chop their heads off and they became headless little racist. ‘in the bible it says the sins of the fathers will fall onto the next generation,” we’’ ll be not only liberating what belongs to us, but also fulfilling prophecy, you know what I’m sayin…’

Nceba Sodo: “Well said Mfundo. The Bible says: ‘you shall reap what you sow.’ The seed of racism, hatred, colonialism and Apartheid was sown yesterday and today is the harvest time, so let the white infants/babies reap the harvest that their forefathers have planted. I fully agree with you, kill them before they grow and oppress our babies.’

Mfundo Dlungwane - “Amen, Aluta continues. It ain’t over till we even… One bullet one white infant’ .

Nceba Sodo: “One bullet one white infant, one rope one sellout’ …
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Brief Analysis of Uhuru & Open Letter to Mr. Julius Malema, ANC Youth League

Robert Stilson
04 May 2010

Beneath the geometric racial hype attending the process known as UHURU there is another more disturbing venue: FEAR.

I have long struggled with the question of UHURU - its dynamics and probability. No doubt there is enough directed anger at the white race to perpetuate a hundred UHURUs.

Malema may chirp his threats and warnings in the pretense that his world exists in a vacuum. He is terribly, terribly mistaken. Regardless of the contempt Malema and his followers have for whites, the question remains whether he or his followers are foolish enough to undertake an enterprise that would give rise to an unbridled response?

During the past three years I have studied and watched the unfolding story of The Rainbow Nation. I am not amused. Neither are tens of millions of other Americans.

Mr. Malema;

You need to caution your words and the ANC needs to take a pro-active stance with regards to the ongoing slaughter of white South Africans. Men like me are not caught in the argument of whether those crimes are race-driven or simply the acts of criminals. WE DON'T CARE. You see, Mr. Malema, we KNOW those crimes are race driven - YOU have made that abundantly clear to us.

Allow me to give you a perspective you won't read in the press: Many white South Africans have come to know me as 'that guy' from America. They have had suspicions regarding my intentions - fear is common in the psyche of white South Africans (Isn't that what you want?) Along the way 'the guy' has scratched at the conscience of America - Quietly, potently. Through the concerted effort of attorneys, doctors, politicians, gun owners, retired military, blogs, television, radio, teachers, policemen, newspapers, poor and rich, black, white, brown, yellow - The word is out:

You, Mr. Malema, are an indecent racist.

When and if you activate your mad plan, when and if you rouse the passions of your mad followers to act on YOUR rage, you will unleash a global hell storm over which no government or leader will have the authority to control: The moral rightness of this unbridled response will go beyond the confines of worldly laws; universal laws that dictate the necessity of a species’ survival will be invoked and acted upon.

What I am saying, without equivocation, is that if you want peace, if you want your brothers to share the certainty of peace, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT press this matter. Create the certainty of peace for all men, Mr. Malema, and all men will know the certainty of peace. The alternative is untenable: Your continued advocacy of hatred towards whites that deprives whites of the certainty of their individual and collective security.

I urge you to make a way to make peace with your fellows. It is one thing to take a man's dignity, another to steal his peace of mind. You will not be forgiven for the discontent and FEAR you vicariously thrust into the global white community. A man with your talent has more to offer human kind than FEAR. Yet you and your followers paw at the theme of racial animus towards whites with the same taunting cruelty a feral cat employs before he pounces on his prey.

All we ask is you heal the wound you have thus far nurtured. You have contrived a series of well-honed rationalizations that allow you to validate the inhumanity you urge. Have you truly convinced yourself that no liability attends your words or your deeds? If so, again, you are terribly, terribly mistaken. Heal the wound, Mr. Malema. Heal the wound.

Decent men do not accept your argument regardless of your attempts to validate and rationalize what you propose to do. I ask, how do you intend to validate the act once it is complete? Do you honestly believe we will accept your argument as anything other than a premonition of things to come in the United States and elsewhere? You see, sir, you are revealing to the world the ‘black’ concept of a “Rainbow Nation”. It isn't too far of a stretch for whites to come to the conclusion that that concept extends beyond the borders of South Africa into the global community.

During the past three years I have read the petitions of reasonable men who have attempted to reach out to you and to the ANC. They weren't asking for anything other than the knowledge of the certainty of their security. You have scoffed at these vulnerable men and with each new petition you have urged the rage and animus of your followers towards whites. To what end, Mr. Malema? To what end?

You do not live in a vacuum. Neither you nor your followers nor those who stand on the periphery - believing their influence on your madness goes undetected - will avoid the consequences of the madness you intend to unleash. I'm not certain if you're seeking retribution or validation and it really doesn't matter. When and if you loose your legions, you, they, and many like you, will get madness in return. When UHURU comes we will be obliged to suspend the rules of human decency out of respect for and in honor of your moral dictates; that is the least we can do but by no means not all we will do. History has occasionally shown a generous but morbid twist: Some men, some cultures, reap more than they sow.

If you want peace you must urge peace. If you want decency you must nurture decency. If you want freedom from fear you must offer the certainty of individual and collective security.

Hatred is a cheap commodity, Mr. Malema. It is marketed by immoral hucksters who sell their wares to immoral buyers. Your piteous position as an indecent racist can only be superceded by allegation you are a race hustler – that moniker presents a man without morals or decency. In the United States we call men like that “Low-life pieces of shit,” and we treat them accordingly.

Regards,
Robert Stilson
» » » » [Supporting Minority Rights in South Africa]

David Duke Video — White Genocide in South Africa!

David Duke
01 May 2010

David Duke: White Genocide in South Africa
(Includes crime scenes, NOT for sensitive viewers)This video shows how White people are facing an ongoing genocide in South Africa, and the vital need for people all over the world to raise their voice to stop this Genocide of thousands of our people.

The world was told that the White Government in South Africa was absolutely evil. Yet, the White people made a great nation of South Africa and Black people thrived and prospered there. Far from genocide, Blacks came from all over Africa to enjoy the prosperity, medical care, education, and relative freedom that the White people created there. They had it better in South Africa than anywhere else on the whole continent.

Meanwhile, in the rest of Africa, there were constant genocides, ethnic repressions, dictatorships, abject poverty, disease epidemics, wholesale crime and murder. So what did the Jewish dominated media focus on? Of course, the “evil” of South Africa.

While the world was gearing up the hate campaign against the White folks in South Africa in 1994, in the same year, 800,000 African, men, women and children were murdered by Hutu racists opposing Tutsi racists.

Well, the media had its way, the politicians had their way, and what do we have now, GENOCIDE coming to South Africa too! I know not too many people in the media worry about Genocide of Whites by Blacks, but make no mistake, after they finish with the Whites, the top tribe will kill the other tribes just like in the rest of Africa. Not only do White people, but Black people also have a lot to look forward to in the New South Africa!

Of course in terms of crime, the Whites aren’t the only ones being murdered by the thousands, it isn’t too nice a place for Blacks anymore, either! If you are a child, you are more likely to be raped in South Africa than in any other modern country. Of course, it was once modern, the European people made it that way, but no worry, it’s getting less and less modern with each passing day. Won’t be long till its in the stone age again, or maybe worse than stone age, with wholesale barbarism combined with modern weapons. God help ‘em.

If the world could boycott South Africa for having separate racial development, should it not boycott the South African Government for the genocide going on against White people in that country today?

I say:

Boycott the World Cup

Save the White people of South Africa!
» » » » [David Duke]

Genocide in South Africa

By Pamela Geller, American Thinker
April 16, 2010

The genocide of white South Africans is heating up.

Last week, South Africa's ruling African National Congress (ANC) finally told its members to stop singing the song "Kill the Boer" -- that is, murder white South Africans. ("Boer" is Afrikaans for "farmer," but colloquially, it is a disparaging term for any white South African.) This came after ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema defied a court ruling and kept singing the song (he still refuses to stop), and after Eugene Terreblanche, leader of the noxious and hateful neo-Nazi Afrikaner Resistance Movement (AWB), was found savagely bludgeoned to death at his farm in South Africa's North West province.

The international media focused on Terreblanche's white supremacism, showing his followers giving the Nazi salute at his funeral. No account of his murder or funeral spoke about Malema, "Kill the Boer," or black supremacism -- yet that is the really important story in South Africa today.

Whites in South Africa are keenly aware of the plans to kill them. They expect mass killings to begin very soon after the death of Mandela, but to tell this to the world is a waste of energy. More than three thousand white farmers have already been murdered, and Genocide Watch lists the Boer farmers in South Africa as victims of genocide -- but the media couldn't care less. Malema has praised Zimbabwe's murderous seizure of white-owned farms as "courageous and militant." White South Africans know what's coming.

Malema keeps singing the apartheid-era song "Kill the Boer" even though South Africa's highest court ruled that the song was hate speech (a decision the ANC is appealing, although they've asked their followers to stop singing it in the meantime; they've emphasized that they have not banned the song).

Under ANC rule, the government has stopped reporting the race of murder victims and the race of the murderer. This is because the international community (mainly GenocideWatch.org) was starting to notice the disproportionate number of whites being murdered in South Africa. The ANC stopped reporting the race of the victims of murder so there would be no way to track the number of black-on-white murders. Problem solved.

A Jewish journalist in Johannesburg wrote me last week to shed light on the Malema situation and on the chaos and deteriorating conditions in that country. About Malema, he lamented, "Why isn't anyone standing up to this moron, not even the president?" He noted another South African journalist's observation: "The problem surrounding Malema is that he is basically a 'dumb orator with popular support.' Like Hitler."

Another AtlasShrugs.com reader in South Africa wrote this to me:
Have you searched facebook "Julius Malema" I see they have closed down his account, but a new one has already opened with over 2000 fans already.

The remarks there were really horrible.

They have threatened to "Rape all the white whore bitches and burn all their children"

... makes me sleep with one eye open.
The American media says little or nothing about the genocide in South Africa because it's black against white, so it's politically incorrect to notice. The mainstream media portrays all white South Africans as racist monsters like Eugene Terreblanche. This is simply not true. And remember: A key step on the road to genocide is to dehumanize the intended victims.

What is happening in South Africa against the white population is a crime against humanity. Savage. And no one will speak of it. The leftist media (all big media) and the international community (notoriously left-leaning) ignores it entirely. Their silence is affirmation; it sanctions the evil. Most decent people are perplexed by the uneven humanity and inhumanity of our leftist moral "superiors." I am not. They unremittingly vilify the Jewish people and Israel, the most benevolent government and army in the Middle East, but pay scant attention to jihad and the Islamic culture of honor killings, clitorectomies, child slavery, forced marriage, child marriage, etc. Why?

Because the leftists are bigots and racists, that's why. Because as morally superior as they think they are, they have no regard for their own side's perpetrators of violence, like the black South Africans. Their subliminal message is clear: "They're animals, whaddaya expect?" That is their prejudice. It's the soft bigotry of low expectations.

The genocide of white South Africans? Yawn. "Whaddaya expect?"

» » » » [American Thinker]

Whites are facing genocide, says Jani Allan

Sunday Independent
June 20 2004 at 11:13AM

New York - Controversial former South African journalist Jani Allan is back in the news again.

Allan, a former columnist whose relationship with the recently released Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging leader Eugene Terre' Blanche made headlines, claimed this week on United States radio that white South Africans and Afrikaners in particular were the target of a genocide campaign by President Thabo Mbeki's government.

Allan and the US radio talk show host, Jeff Rense, also issued a call to Americans to start sponsoring Afrikaner families as political refugees - to save the 4,5 million ethnic minority from the "genocide campaign" they face under the Mbeki government.

The call was made during Rense's radio show in the US - which has about seven million listeners coast-to-coast - on Thursday.

Allan claimed that Afrikaners were being "ethnically cleansed" and that their plight was growing increasingly desperate.

"More than 15Â 000 white South Africans have already died since the start of the Iraqi-American war," she alleged.

"That's more than twice as many as the people killed in the Iraq war."

She told listeners that Mbeki "has a total obsession with race, that he hates the Afrikaner people and that he is obsessed with what he terms 'colonial oppression'".

Allan said Afrikaners were not "colonials", having been in Africa for about 350 years. They were "totally trapped on the continent, and have no means of escaping".

An African National Congress spokesperson, Steyn Speed, dismissed Allan's comments as "nonsense".

"Anyone with half a brain will know that this woman's allegations are nonsense and not worth commenting on," he said.

Ronnie Mamoepa, the spokesperson for the foreign affairs department, said the department would not respond to Allan's claims, as this would give her "undue attention she does not deserve".

Afrikaner intellectuals have also slammed Allan.

The author, Herman Giliomee, said Allan should not be taken seriously. While there had been large numbers of farm murders, there was no evidence to prove that the killings were an orchestrated political campaign, he said.

"Although the figure of farm killings is high, I don't think that could be described as ethnic cleansing," he said.

The head of the political department at Stellenbosch University, Amanda Gouws, said Allan should not to be taken seriously.

"If Afrikaners are becoming poorer and destitute, it's a case of class and economic issues, not a race issue," she said.

This article was originally published on page 3 of Sunday Independent on June 20, 2004

Multinationals & Mineral Rights: A genocide in South Africa

By David Hamilton, Majority Rights
Friday, March 13, 2009 at 11:49 AM

POST SENT BY: CFC NEWS.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:44 pm

In July 1989 the chairman of the Council for Population Development, Professor J P de Lange, claimed that population growth was South Africa’s ‘ticking time bomb’.

He said that the country had one of the highest population growth rates in the world, and that numbers were doubling every 30 years. Professor De Lange pointed out that in rural areas and in the homelands, African women still had an average of more than six children.

At its current growth rate South Africa would within two decades find itself in a dilemma where its resources and socio-economic capabilities would be insufficient for its population, he said. ‘This will give rise to total social disintegration, unemployment, poverty and misery which will become unmanageable, even in the best of constitutional dispensations. (The Natal Mercury: 13 July 1989, 22 July 1989)

Professor De Lange believed that such high population growth could be halted only if the PDP managed to reduce the birth rate to 2,1 children per woman by the year 2010
[SA Inst. of Race Relations Report, 1989-90 (PDF)]

That was before the ANC decided to give their voters and taxpayers the big middle finger, by allowing an additional 6 - 11 million legal and illegal immigrants to aggravate South Africa's social disintegration, unemployment, poverty and misery time-bomb...

Will foreign workers flocking to World Cup face xenophobic attacks?

With less than a week before the opening of the South Africa World Cup, an influx of foreigners in search of work has raised ethnic tensions. Some fear a repeat of the 2008 xenophobic riots that killed 67 foreign migrants.

By Scott Baldauf, Staff writer, Savious Kwinika, Correspondent
June 6, 2010, Christian Science Monitor

Picture: Queen's Kitchen sells lunches to workers at a construction site in Johannesburg, May 20. Small businesses like this are increasingly being run by entrepreneurial immigrants in the run- up to the World Cup, but talk of xenophobic attacks on immigrants worry many. Melanie Stetson Freeman/Staff Well before dawn every day, Phinius Mawira takes a crate of oranges, apples, bananas, peanuts, and other snacks to one of the busiest street corners in the township of Diepsloot, north of Johannesburg.

Customers are happy with his service, the Zimbabwean migrant says, because most other shops in the area don’t open until well after most commuters have already left Diepsloot on minibus taxis for their jobs in Johannesburg. But some customers whisper the warning: “After the World Cup is over, you’d better run back to your country. People will come for you.”

Those are words Mr. Mawira takes quite seriously, given the xenophobic riots of 2008 that killed 67 foreign migrants who were perceived to be taking South African jobs. Some 200,000 migrants took shelter in tent city camps before the South African government shut them down, often returning the migrants to the townships that expelled them with no attempt at reconciliation.

“We are all worried about that,” says Mawira, who left Zimbabwe two years ago, after a national election failed to dislodge the long-ruling autocratic President Robert Mugabe. “Most of the people here think that we foreigners take their jobs. But this is just my business.” He stares a bit and says, “People talk about what happened in 2008, and me, I’m a Zimbabwean. I’m alone here. I’m worried.”

The government says there are no indications that a storm is brewing.

Yet there are reasons for concern. South Africa has high unemployment, despite 15 years of economic growth. The World Cup gave the country a boost, but now that all the stadiums, hotels, rail-links, and roads have been built, South Africa has likely reached a peak. After the World Cup ends July 11, there will be less need for waiters, bell-boys, and others in the service industry.

If boom leads to bust, recent history suggests that locals might take out their frustrations on migrants who appear to be prospering.

Government prepares for possible xenophobic attacks

But South African officials say there will be no return to the bad old days of 2008.

Last week, government spokesman Themba Maseko told the Monitor that South Africa would do all it could to protect its image by ensuring that no foreigner is attacked.

Mr. Maseko warned that any xenophobic attacks perpetrated against foreign nationals would not be tolerated. He noted that the cabinet had reestablished the interministerial committee (IMC), which focuses on and deals with incidents and threats of xenophobia attacks on foreign nationals.

"This came after reports of possible attacks on foreigners after the 2010 FIFA World Cup," says Maseko. "The law enforcement agencies will not hesitate to act speedily and decisively against anyone found to incite or participate in violent acts against foreign nationals."

But South African citizens, mainly from the poor black townships, argue that an attack could not be ruled out. Interviews with a number of South Africans shows a deep animosity toward foreigners in their country.

'The best is to kick them out violently'

Kabelo Gumede of Katlehong township, located some 12 miles south of Johannesburg Central Business District (CBD), says he is fed up with foreign nationals coming to South Africa to make him jobless.

"Every morning I go right round Johannesburg city looking for a job, but I can't find any because of these foreigners,” says Mr. Gumede. “The best thing is to kick them out violently."

Tiyani Tsakisi of Diepsloot, which is located nine miles northwest of Johannesburg, says he hates foreigners for stealing South Africa's beautiful girls and women. "The problem with foreigners is that they pay huge sums of money to our girls and women resulting in them refusing to fall in love with us," Mr. Tsakisi says.

Tshidiso Mokoena of Vereeniging says foreigners bring in drugs such as cocaine, mandrax, and marijuana, and commit robbery. "I have no problem living with foreigners provided they respect our elders. Now my main problem staying with our African brothers and sisters is that they impregnate our girls and dump them," says Mokeona.

Threats are real: officer

“For the World Cup, they give a visa to everybody.” -- Khola, the Ghanaian [Protest Sign: Land of Opportunity for Murderers, Rapists and Thieves. Lone Smallholders Protestor Against Crime Magnet for Immigration: 3 - 6 million Illegal Immigrants in South Africa]Duncan Breen, advocacy officer for the Consortium for Refugees and Migrants in South Africa (CoRMSA), says such threats are widespread, "real," and "they have to be prevented at all cost.”

The 2008 attacks were not an isolated incident, Mr. Breen says, citing at least 10 incidents of race violence that have occurred in 2010 in the Johannesburg area.

"Now, a week from the opening match of the World Cup, threats are mounting of further mass xenophobic violence once the event is over,” he says.

Xenophobic attacks against foreigners are based on “misplaced” and “primitive” stereotypes, says Marc Gbaffou, an Ivoirian national and president of African Diaspora Forum, an advocacy group.

“Prevention does not rest with ourselves," says Mr. Gbaffou. "Until the South African government engages in an education and political campaign against xenophobia, and fully deconstructs the scape-goating process when confronted to residents' frustrations, we believe the threat remains very high."

Zimbabweans feel they have no choice

Many South Africans are of the mind-set that violence against foreigners will force them home, says Luke Zunga of the Global Zimbabwe Forum, which has 7 million members living in worldwide diaspora. That feeling is grossly misplaced, he argues.

"Zimbabweans are not in South Africa by choice; many never dreamed of coming to South Africa,” says Mr. Zunga.

“They are forced out of their country by politics, which led to economic meltdown.”

Local township councilors are under pressure for their failure to deliver basic services such as water, electricity, and trash pickup, so they often fan the xenophobic threats as a diversion, Zunga says. "Basically xenophobia is caused by the [competition] for jobs and space, particularly in poor areas. We appeal to South Africans not to do this, but let’s work together," he says.

Mohamad Radi Gruer, an Ethiopian shopkeeper who arrived just two months ago to run a shop in Diepsloot, says he’s praying that nothing comes of the threats.
“People are telling me, ‘All foreigners will go out,’” he says, standing in a neatly arranged shop full of corn meal, oil, and other staples.

Violence, Labour and the Displacement of Zimbabweans in De Doorns, Western Cape, by Jean Pierre Misago (PDF)
He was robbed a month ago, and he knows a Somali shopkeeper who was also robbed and then shot by the perpetrators.

“If I was alone, I could just run away,” says Mr. Gruer. “But I’m married. My wife is seven months pregnant. Maybe she gets her baby in July, during World Cup. So now, I’m just praying to God. Praying to God.”

Big Picture Crisis Management Perspective: Xenophobia & Scarce Resources:

Excerpts: First Amicus Curiae
Concourt # 23-10: Citizen v. McBride

A Serious Problem Solving Strategy for Crisis Management Rule is: Don’t make it your goal to control effects, make it your goal to control causes. If you control causes, then you don’t have to control effects.

Now if there is volumes of literature, and evidence that population pressures colliding with scarce resources frequently result in political and/or resource war violence; then anyone serious and sincere about creating an environment where peace, and harmony can flourish would investigate, among others, how population pressures contributed to political violence, and how population pressures can be reduced?

“Resource scarcity will be a direct cause of confrontation, conflict, and war. The struggle to maintain access to critical resources will spark local and regional conflicts that will evolve into the most frequent conventional wars of the next century. Basic resources will prove inadequate for populations exploding beyond natural limits, and we may discover truths about ourselves that we do not wish to know. In the end, the greatest challenge may be to our moral order.”
-- Ralph Peters, US Army War College, The Culture of Future Conflict (PDF)

In the 1989 SAIRR Race Relations Report (PDF), we are informed that the Chairman of the Council for Population Development, Professor JP de Lange, claimed that population growth was South Africa’s ‘ticking time bomb’, and South Africa within two decades South Africa would find itself in a dilemma where its resources and socio-economic capabilities would be insufficient for its population, which would give rise to total social disintegration, unemployment, poverty, and misery which would become unmanageable, even in the best of constitutional dispensations. He urgently urged a birth rate of 2.1 or less children per woman per year. The Population Development Programme recognized that a direct relationship existed between standard of living, an effective family planning and population growth.

In a 1992/93 Race Relations Survey (PDF) by the South African Institute of Race Relations (SAIRR), we are told that the high population growth is the cause of growth in poverty, unemployment and squatter camps, and most of the serious problems in South Africa; Population pressures are destroying the environment; the IFP and FRD call for ethics of 2 children per family as urgent population control priority; Population Growth outstrips Economic Growth for many years, and black avoid participation in family planning programs.

At SAHistory.org, in Grade 12: Africa in the Twentieth Century: Economic, we are given a brief economics lesson about economic growth vs population growth, population explosions and corruption and informed of our Lessons Learning outcome:

“Learners will be expected to demonstrate an ability to work independently, formulating enquiry questions and gathering, analysing, interpreting and evaluating relevant evidence to answer questions.

What is subsistence farming?

Write a definition for communism and capitalism. Contrast the two economic system

Why has Africa such a big problem with overpopulation?

Write a definition of globalisation.

What do you think is the biggest economic problem in Africa?

In 'Things were better in the bad old days' Andrew Quinn of IOL writes:

Most South Africans, both black and white, believe the country was better run under apartheid and say unemployment and crime are the government's top challenges, according to two new polls released this week (2002).
In Why is the Transkei collapsing? An open letter from Mbulelo Ncedana to Nelson Mandela, Mbulelo Ncedana, writes:
I heard things I thought I'll never hear again; old people, with rheumy eyes, saying things were much better under the Bantustan government.

The government has spent billions to build new stadiums and other infrastructure for tourists and a small domestic minority, but cannot ensure that school kids in the most needy of communities have decent soccer facilities and equipment.

Here in South Africa (and this applies equally to the public and private sectors) dishonesty and incompetence are either rewarded or simply ignored. With a few exceptions, those who expose and confront the truth - and who try to uphold collective and personal accountability - are punished, marginalised and labelled.

When lying, cheating and conscious ineptitude become standard "governance" practice (whatever the "sector"), we are in deep crisis.

Do you blame them when they come with these preposterous ideas of finding independent states like the one ybaThembu. Your people, tata, abaThembu, no longer feel like being part of South Africa you created since 1994, and want self determination or independence.

In conclusion, tata, I hope my letter does not upset you too much, but sometimes we need to take toll and assume responsibilities for our failures. We've failed our people. There's no other way of looking at it. I don't see the bunch that came after you doing things better, instead things seem to be going from bad to worse.
Excerpts from Concourt 23-10: 1st Amicus Curiae: Evidentiary Documents: as quoted in: » » Ubuntu Brief of Amicus Curiae a Bushido Dischordian Futilitarian, In Support Of: Radical Honesty Common Sense Population Policy Social Contract Interpretations of Promotion of National Unity & Reconciliation Act, 34 of 1995 » » E: Lysistrata Tsedeq Interpretation of Promotion of National Unity and Reconciliation Act and F: TRC Secret: Apartheid: A Just War for Demographic Survival from Marxist ‘Swart Gevaar’?

http://why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/2010/07/sas-xenophobia-scarce-resources-time.html[/b]

POST SNT BY: CFC NEWS.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Tutu vra om kalmte ná WB   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 am

2010-07-04 22:05

function openPrintWindow() {
myPrintWindow = window.open('http://www.beeld.com/printArticle.aspx?iframe&aid=fc9a900e-8de7-4898-81a8-0014168eff73&cid=1928','myPrintWindow','toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1,resizable=0,width=750,height=600');
}

Kaapstad. – Emeritus aartsbiskop Desmond Tutu het ’n beroep op kalmte gedoen ná wydverspreide gerugte dat ’n nuwe vlaag van xenofobiese geweld ná die WB-toernooi in townships landwyd kan opvlam.

Eye Witness News het gister berig dat Tutu eergister op besoek aan Masiphumelele by Vishoek gesê het mense moenie vergeet dat baie uitgeweke Suid-Afrikaners skuiling in ander Afrika-lande tydens apartheid gevind het nie.

Die ANC het op sy beurt die gerugte van dreigende geweld as ongegrond en irrasioneel afgemaak.

Mnr. Jackson Mthembu, ANC-woordvoerder, het in ’n verklaring gesê die bewerings is moedswillig en vals.

’n Vlaag van xenofobiese geweld wat in 2008 landwyd uitgebreek het, het altesame 62 lewens geëis.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Police Minister Mthethwa Lashes Zille on Xenophobia   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Monday, July 05, 2010
Reads: 1153 | Comments: 3 | 7280

Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa has shamed Helen Zille’s utterances on the lingering fears of xenophobic violence.

Zille had written to President Zuma raising concerns over a supposedly looming outbreak of violence against foreign nationals after the world cup. Speaking in Gugulethu today, Mthethwa said Zille’s actions would only fuel fears and tensions further. He added that Zille was aware of the Inter-Ministerial Committee on xenophobia which has been in existence for over two years. He urged her to raise her concerns with that forum.

He said while it was understandable that foreigners would be apprehensive with the talk going around but sought to assure that the issue was being attended to. He said the recent outpouring of support for Ghana’s Black Stars had shown that xenophobic attitudes were unjustified and uncalled for.
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:33 pm

THE ANC SAYS: "DON'T WORRY...BE HAPPY- EVER LITTLE THING IS GONNA B ALL RIGHT..."

I just came from the shops. While in one shop this black guy was rude and tried to push in infront of me in the line. I told him to back off. Next moment he tells me to shut up and that i'm a mother-f@%*r i asked him who gives him the right to speak to me this way. He just went off at me. Calling me a poor 'boer' who doesnt even own property and that we (the boer's) r going to get f-ed up soon. This person is known to me. He is a cleaner at the courthouse and visits the police renting the outbuildings by my house. But i dont know his name. When i came back he was with one of the police men as they drove off. So there i have it. Something's going to happen soon. Even in this town. (i've been told i'm safe coz its a plattelandse dorpie) I've had trouble with him b4 when he just walked through my yard using it as a shortcut to get to town. I thought i'm safe here being so close to the police station. But now i'm having doubts.

-Naomi

POST SENT BY: CFC NEWSROOM
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Written by Red

Friday, 25 June 2010 11:29

Hier volg nog ‘n waarskuwing oor die verwagte geweld in die land, deur een van die lede van die Volksvergadering-reëlingskomitee:

Mede Boere-Afrikaners,

Ek sal my plig versuim as ek nie hierdie gebeurtenis aan u oordra nie . Moenie die waarskuwings van verskeie oorde tov. aanvalle deur swartes op Blankes ignoreer nie, dit raak ‘n al meer dreigende realiteit. Ek kan maar net vir u sê waarom ek so sê: my broer en sy 2 seuns, Evert en Henk, boer in Alexandria distrik en hul plaas grens aan Parkeraad. ‘n Swart werknemer van Parkeraad ( met wie hulle ‘n goeie verhouding oor tyd opgebou het) het ongeveer 2 weke gelede na Evert gekom en hom gewaarsku dat 12 Julie 2010 ‘n dag gaan wees waar baie mense doodgemaak gaan word en dat hy die datum moet merk op sy kalender !

Hierdie waarskuwing mag nie stilgehou word nie. Dit stem ook ooreen met die TLU se waarskuwing wat vanoggend uitgereik is sowel as waarskuwings uit ander oorde. Indien 12 Julie verbygaan sonder insident, moet dan nie glo dat alles nou verby is nie, nee, wees bedag asseblief!

Sorg dat julle huise so veilig as moontlik gemaak word (dis ons eerste lyn van verdediging), sorg dat jul skietgoed gereed is. Brandblussers is ‘n moét (1 per vertrek in jou huis).

Hierdie gaan ‘n situasie wees soos by Bloedrivier en later Paardekraal , waar die getalle oormag baie intimiderend gaan wees, waar ons net op die Hoër Hand sal kan staatmaak .

ONS MOET DAPPER STAAN AS DIT GEBEUR ! STERKTE !!

Bastian Bakkes

POST SENT BY: BOERLANDER
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000002
Admin

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm

....AND THE ANC RATS SQUEEL NOT TO WORRY...

Xenophobia fears escalate
2010-07-06 09:31

Related Links

Philda Essop, Die Burger

Cape Town - Foreigners living in the Western Cape have been gripped by unease and many have left their homes in townships to rent accommodation elsewhere.

Braam Hanekom, chairperson of People Against Suffering, Suppression, Oppression and Poverty (Passop) told Die Burger that foreigners are extremely worried.

"The reality is that there are people who are borrowing money to move out of local communities. Some have resigned from their jobs and have returned to the countries of their origin. They say it is better to die in their own countries than to die here."

Rumours

Widespread rumours have been circulated that xenophobic attacks will possibly take place once the World Cup is over.

It is unclear where the rumours originated.

"The rumours are everywhere. Threats are made on taxis, other public transport and places of trade."

Hanekom said there was no evidence of real plans for possible attacks.

Xenophobic attacks claimed the lives of 62 people in South Africa in 2008.

Hanekom said Passop served on the security forum of the Western Cape police chief, General Mzwandile Petros, who gave out the telephone numbers of station commanders should there be an outbreak of violence.

Anti-xenophobia plan

He said his organisation had already met with local communities to try to prevent any violence from breaking out. "We have an anti-xenophobia plan, which includes the spreading of pamphlets against such violence."

Andile Peter, chairperson of the Milnerton community policing forum, said on Monday that large numbers of foreigners are moving from their homes in Du Noon. "Some are going to Parklands because they feel safer there. I know the local communities are totally against xenophobia. These rumours are totally unfounded."

"It is so sad that these rumors have now begun, especially after everyone supported Ghana last week."

The policing forum is planning to meet later this week with Du Noon residents.

- The army was deployed in Du Noon last week, but police said at the time it was part of their routine crime prevention operation and that it had nothing to do with xenophobia.

- Die Burger

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Xenophobia-fears-escalate-20100706

POST SENT BY: CFC NEWSROOM
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
Sponsored content

PosOnderwerp: Re: THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.   Today at 8:18 pm

Terug na bo Go down

THE XENOFOBIA AND UHURU MONSTERS OF SOUTH AFRICA -NIGHTMARES AT OUR DOORSTEP.
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 2 van 6Gaan na bladsy : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Kaapse Vryheids Burgers :: Kletshoekie-
Spring na: