IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is slegs 1 gebruiker aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 1 Gas

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

DOWN TO THE TRUTH

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000000002
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1253

PosOnderwerp: DOWN TO THE TRUTH   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 pm

SOMEHOW...I LIKE THIS MAN.....STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW:

"Jan You want to start? Lets start then...

Please tell us what you were doing with that land before we got there? NOTHING. We created farms and fed all the people - including ungrateful bastards like you.

You say we took away YOUR land when it was never YOUR land to start with. You conquered the native tribes that were here and took the land. When my ancestors trekked to get away from the British and went to Natal they attempted to get the Zulu's to sign a treaty which they did. They then murdered innocent Boer woman and children, that is until Blood River where we conquered the savages!

In Australia they basically wiped out the aboriginals, in America and Canada they basically wiped out the native Indians. These are three of the best run countries in the world now, this tells me my ancestors should have wiped out this so called native problem when we arrived. White countries are the best developed and least corrupt on the planet - white South Africa was one of those countries until we agreed to break down the walls AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED XABA? TELL US! MURDER, RAPE, LOOTING...the black mans way!

Evil? You speak of evil? You people were given homelands that you could have run and turned into prosperous states - what happened Xaba? YOU FOKKED IT UP! Corruption, dictatorship - the African way! Everything the dark man touches breaks and stays broken!

I would have no problem living in a country where everyone has equal rights but you blacks have proven time and again that you are not our equals. What achievements have the black man done? No writing, no monuments, no cities before the white man came! All you had was your primitive monkey tongue that just has blerrie clicks in it.

Its simple, you blacks saw the good life we were living and wanted your slice on the pie, never mind we all worked our backsides off for this life you lot just want to fokken TAKE TAKE TAKE...you cannot work because you are a fat lazy people so you TAKE TAKE TAKE!

If whites are not superior please tell me of some black achievements, because for every so called black achievement I have hundreds of things you have fucked up. Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Angola, Kenya, Tanzania...all OP GEFOK after the white man packed his bags!

And now you want to take land like they did in Zimbabwe, do you not see what happened in this country? Do you not see the starving people? Do you not see a blerrie useless country that lies in ruins, like a typical nguni you dont want to learn from mistakes you want to make them again. Please tell me what you people plan on doing with the land that is given to you? Please do not make me laugh and say you want to farm, show me a black that knows how to farm and I will show you a white calling a black baas!

And finally your quote "When we met five hundred year ago, we not prepare for evil people who intention in war is not to subdue but exterminate. " shows how you learn stupid coon history. MORE BLACKS KILLED BLACKS DURING APARTHEID. Do you not know this?

You are primitive creatures and the world would be a better place if you all just disappeared. If this is such a foken great place why do you all jump on ships to leave the continent? COS COONS F*K ALLES OP!!!here is no such thing as a well run black country, science has proven you to have a lower IQ than us as well.

Please tell me which black taught Greek! The lies you stupid things tell yourself...

Lets clear some things up, the reason your agriculture improved was because WE TAUGHT YOU. You ***** didn't even know what a wheel looked like until we came around.

You mined f*k all once again, the arabs came around and helped you lot do that. They made you slaves because that is all you are good for!

NAME ONE BLERRIE GREAT BLACK CIVILIZATION. And please dont tell me Egyptian, you would get a klap from an Egyptian if you called him black!

NAME ONE BLACK INVENTION
NAME ONE BLACK COUNTRY THAT IS RUN WELL
NAME ME ONE BLACK MONUMENT THAT WAS ERECTED BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME
NAME ONE GREAT CIVILIZATION THAT MOVED BEYOND AFRICA AND CONQUERED THE WORLD

Face the facts - we are a superior race and that is why you were conquered. Dont tell me you Nguni's gave up your land willingly, the better race won the battle and took this country from a shithole into an industrial powerhouse!

Hottentots are not extinct because of you blerrie Nguni's does that not sound like undermining? The coloured hate the blacks just as much as the whites do, face the facts - whatever you touch turns to ruin!

Name me one blerrie country that is black run that works
Name me one blerrie thing blacks have done for the world

All they do is complain and moan about how their life is unfair, they never do anything about it, and like the animals they are they loot and rape instead of WORK, laziest beasts on the planet, a donkey has more use than a black!"
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

DOWN TO THE TRUTH
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Aanval op ons mense / Attack on our people-
Spring na: