IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is slegs 1 gebruiker aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 1 Gas

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

THIS IS GREAT

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000021142

Aantal posstukke : 121
Ligging : Mpumalanga

PosOnderwerp: THIS IS GREAT   Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 am

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is...............

PROUD TO BE WHITE

Michael Richards makes his point........................

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from the tv`s Seinfeld does make a good point.
This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my ditection. You call me `White boy`,`Cracker`, `Honkey`, `Whiey`, `Caveman`...and that`s OK...

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...You call me racist.

You said that Whites commit a lot of violence against you...sy why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund, You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma`uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET.....If we had WET ( White Entertainment Television), we`d be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we`d be racists.

If we had any organization for only Whites to `advance` OUR lives, we`d be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that???

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...You know we`d be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were `White colleges`, that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you`re not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our White Pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a White Police Officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I AM PROUD...BUT YOU CALL ME A RACIST.

Why is it that only Whites can be racists???

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

It`s not a crime YET...but getting very close!
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

Aantal posstukke : 17

PosOnderwerp: Re: THIS IS GREAT   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm

OM Goodness !!!

i have new respect for seinfeld. This is spot on and excellently put

The only reason the whites are called racists is because they are the only ones the world is trying to breedt out because they hate our Creator and want to destroy everything good. Just look at nature too.................
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

THIS IS GREAT
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Kaapse Vryheids Burgers :: Kletshoekie-
Spring na: