IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is slegs 1 gebruiker aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 1 Gas

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

3 sterf tydens gru-plaasaanval in KZN

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000000001
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1130

PosOnderwerp: 3 sterf tydens gru-plaasaanval in KZN   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:49 pm

2010-07-22 03:46
Druk artikel e-pos artikel

Verwante skakels
Twee plaasaanvallers skuldig bevind
Boer, vrou wreed aangeval
Bende teiken glo Stellenbosch plase

KwaZulu-Natal – Drie mense is vermoor tydens ‘n vermeende plaasaanval in Mooi Rivier in KwaZulu-Natal, het paramedici gesê.

‘n Woordvoerder vir Netcare911 sê twee van die slagoffers is vroue. Die een vrou se keel is afgesny terwyl die ander vrou glo in die maag geskiet is.

Die derde slagoffer is ‘n man wat menigte kere met ‘n mes gesteek is.

Verdere besonderhede is nog nie bekend nie.

Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
KVB000000001
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1130

PosOnderwerp: Teen tells of farm attack   Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 pm

2010-07-23 08:03

Print article Email article

Related Links
KZN farm attackers took nothing
3 killed in KZN farm attack
Thamsanqa Magubane, The Witness
Pietermaritzburg - A massive manhunt is under way for the two people who broke into Sherwood farm at Rosetta near Nottingham Road and killed three people on Wednesday evening.

A farmer’s wife, Lorraine Karg, 58, domestic worker Hilda Linyane, 34, and gardener Zachues Mhlongo, 66, were murdered when an attempted house robbery went wrong.

As relatives and friends continued to arrive at Karg’s son’s home to pay their respects, police investigators with dogs combed the murder scene for clues.

Survivor beaten, locked up

Police were tight-lipped about the progress of the investigation as rumours continued to circulate about possible motives, but they said they are confident of making arrests soon.

A young survivor of the incident, who had fresh bruises on his face, on Thursday told how the assailants had assaulted him.

“There were two of them, but I did not see their faces. They hit me on my face, punched me in my stomach and dragged me to the bathroom where they locked me up.”

He was discovered in a closet during a search of the house.

Health MEC Sibongiseni Dhlomo, who visited the family to pay his respects on behalf of Agriculture MEC Lydia Johnson, condemned the attack.

“Three people were killed in the most barbaric and senseless manner,” said Dlomo. “Two of those people were unarmed, defenceless women. Even in war, you do not kill women.

House robbery that went wrong

“This has the hallmarks of a planned house robbery that went wrong as they had set up a diversion to get the family out, only for the owners to come back sooner than expected.”

He said the robbers tried to steal a safe, but were unable to make off with it.

Dhlomo, who also met farmers’ organisations and the police investigating the crime, said the government is concerned about the fear the incident would stoke in the farming community.

“For the provincial government, which has identified the agriculture industry as the cornerstone of provincial economic development, we are concerned about the violence and we will do all that is necessary to allay fears and to bring the culprits to book.”

He added that while the farmers are happy with the police response and investigations, there are still concerns about the levels of convictions for those charged with farm killings, and “… that is something I would be taking to my colleagues on those departments”.

He said the police have assured him they will be making an arrest soon.

Tony le Roux of the Mooi River Farmers’ Association said in a statement they hope the criminals will be brought to book soon. “We urge the relevant authorities to bring all the possible resources to bear on this case in order to apprehend the suspects as soon as possible.”

'Barbaric and senseless act'

Political parties also weighed in. The Democratic Alliance community safety and liaison spokesperson, Sizwe Mchunu, described the attack as a “barbaric and senseless act”.

“The incident brings the total number of farm attacks in the province since the beginning of the year to 19,” he said.

Karg is survived by her husband Neville, a son Brendan and two daughters, Tori and Kita.

A community member who asked not to be named described Lorraine Karg as a woman who worked hard alongside her husband on the farm. “We are devastated. Absolutely devastated. We want to see some evidence of the extra police deployed for 2010."
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

3 sterf tydens gru-plaasaanval in KZN
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Plaasmoorde in SA-
Spring na: