IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is slegs 1 gebruiker aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 1 Gas

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

BLACKS ARE GENETICALLY INHERENT EVIL

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000000002
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1253

PosOnderwerp: BLACKS ARE GENETICALLY INHERENT EVIL   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 pm

NEVER!!!! WE COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THIS FACTS LONG TIME AGO...YOU JUST COULD'VE ASKED!

Black female kills her one year old child, simply throws him away and leave him to be eaten by rats

I cannot believe that these things are even allowed to breed. They are the first to scream that the Whites are evil. Whites are racists. Whites had Apartheid etc

BUT WHY? Why did whites have Apartheid? Why are whites racist? Why do whites not want to have anything to do with blacks? Why do whites want to separate from blacks?

I ask you what is there to like about Blacks? What is it that they do that I can respect them for? What is there that I can admire them for? What have blacks ever created that I can be in awe off and say “Wow, Now that is impressive”.

Hey? What about black culture is there that will enrich my culture and benefit me as a person?

There is nothing that blacks can offer to modern society. There is nothing that blacks contribute to make this world a better place. In fact all they do is bring evil into the world and make it a worse place.

Think about itIf there were no Blacks in the world, there would be no racists. There would be no reason to be racist. In my life I have travelled all over the world and I have encountered various different cultures. Each culture enriched me and I learned something from each one But the only culture I never learned one thing from, was the Black culture.

I have nothing but contempt for their culture. It disgusts me. Buying wives with cows (Labola), killing a bull with the bare hands (uKeswhama) to prove you are a man, by stuffing dirt down his throat and squeezing its testicles until it burstOr uKetwala , the hunting down of a young girl and raping her to make her your wife…

Raping babies to cure you of AIDS cutting ears, noses, genitals and lips off live victims, harvesting their internal organs while they are alive, to make voodoo medicine called “Muti”So I can go on about this “Sophisticated Black Culture”

How can anybody still wonder why we had Apartheid? How can anybody ask why we are racists? But most of all, how can anybody even remotely suggest that, “We are all equal?”

I have lived almost 40 years in two African countries and have travelled throughout west, east, north and southern Africa.

Nobody is ever going to convince me that these things and their culture is the same as mine.
Compare the evil of Blacks with the so called “evil” of ApartheidRelatively speaking, which do you think is the worst?

Rats gnaw on baby

Source

Johannesburg - A woman was arrested in Ivory Park on Wednesday for murdering her 1-year-old baby, said Gauteng police.

Community members found the dead baby in an open veld in Ivory Park on Tuesday night and alerted the police, said Constable Neldah Hlase.

"Part of the baby was allegedly already eaten by rats," he said.

The 26-year-old mother claimed that the baby suffered from malnutrition and had died on Saturday night.

"She says she threw the baby away because she had no other option as she had no money to bury the baby," Hlase said.

HERE IS THE PROOF BELOW- NOW WATCH THE "HOUSEMAID"- THAT BELOVED AFRIKANER "HOUSE PET" THE AFRIKANER CANNOT LIVE AND BREATH WITHOUT!:

Five arrested for unlicensed firearm

July 07 2010 at 05:46PM

Five black men and a black domestic worker, believed to be en route to rob a house, were arrested in Mondeor, Johannesburg on Wednesday, police said.

"It is believed that the group were about to commit a house robbery," said Inspector Lunga Mahonga.

The group, aged between 17 and 40, were questioned by policemen patrolling the area. When it was discovered that one of them was carrying an unlicensed firearm, all five, including the female domestic worker employed in the area, were arrested.

They would appear in the Johannesburg Magistrate's Court on Thursday on charges of possession of an unlicensed firearm. They would also be investigated in connection with other crimes in the area. - Sapa

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=rss_South%20Africa&set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=nw20100707174130651C845115

POST SENT BY: CFC NEWSROOM
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

BLACKS ARE GENETICALLY INHERENT EVIL
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Kaapse Vryheids Burgers :: Kletshoekie-
Spring na: