IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002

KVB000000001

KVB000000005

KVB000021142

KVB000021126

KVB000021133

Arend

Admin

Ridder Van Die Langpad

KVB000021107

Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is slegs 1 gebruiker aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 1 Gas

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 

BOER WOMAN SAVED FROM ATTACK BY CHILD

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000000002
Admin

Aantal posstukke : 1253

PosOnderwerp: BOER WOMAN SAVED FROM ATTACK BY CHILD   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 pm

YEA BOET....WHEN ARE THESE IMBICILLIC WHITES GONNA LEARN THAT YOU DO NOT EVEN LET A "GARDENER" IN YOUR YARD- LEST "TREATING HIM LIKE A CHILD." SOME WHITE IDIOTS ARE JUST BORN TO BE SUCKERS OF THEIR OWN LOW GULLIBLE MENTALITY EH? ANY BETS THIS MORONIC WHITE IDIOT ARE GOING TO HIRE YET ANOTHER KILLER TO TREAT LIKE A "CHILD" AGAIN? BETS ARE ON!

Stonnie van den Berg of Bloemfontein kept a cool head, saving herself and the five-year-old girl in her care…

2010-06-09 A Free State woman’s black gardener had his tools of planned torture all packed out on the workbench in the garage: a hatchet, screwdriver and a set of cable-ties – before he attacked his employee of six months, Mrs Stonnie van den Berg, 40. Volksblad journalist Tom de Wet interviewed Mrs Van den Berg after her ordeal, and she told him that the little girl she was looking after, Xea du Toit, 5, had saved her life by raising the alarm.

“The Lord carried me and little Xea saved my life,’ she said. Her black gardener Daantjie, ‘whom she had treated as if he was her own child’, had suddenly grabbed her from behind while she was busy hanging up her laundry outside. “Usually I always lock the doors but I was in and out, hanging up the laundry. She was inside when she was suddenly grabbed from behind and her mouth was firmly covered by his hand.” I could not get out a sound,’ she said.

Mrs Van den Berg is little Xea’s day-mother and the little girl screamed loudly when she saw the attack – and the gardener then released his employer from his grip. When she turned around she saw that he was standing there, holding cable-ties. She pushed the little girl behind her and then “asked him straight-out, Daantjie what are you doing with me and what are you doing here, you clearly are not here to just visit…’

“He replied that there was a ‘tsotsi” (thug) in the garage who wanted to hurt us and that we must come and look. A calm feeling then came over me and I started talking to him while I walked up to him slowlyt, while he’s meanwhile going backwards down the hallway, looking into my face the entire time and saying that I must come with him to the garage’.

The two reached the kitchen – but she had fooled the gardener into believing that she was trying to flee with the child through the backdoor. Instead she grabbed the child and rushed out of the front door, screaming loudly to alert passersby and neighbours. While the gardener fled, guards from her security company Shepherd Alarms were on the scene ‘within just seconds’ and strangers I had never seen before were taking care of us and protecting us,’ she said.

The security guards searched the house and the garage – and then came across the neatly arranged hatchet, screwdriver and cable-ties, all packed out in a meticulous array on her husband’s workbench. The suspect was arrested shortly thereafter. He had only worked for the Van den Berg couple for six months. http://www.volksblad.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Vyfjarige-help-vrou-se-lewe-red-20100609

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/06/boer-woman-saved-from-attacker-by-child.html

SENT BY: R.T ( EASTERN CAPE)
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel

BOER WOMAN SAVED FROM ATTACK BY CHILD
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Aanval op ons mense / Attack on our people-
Spring na: