IndexCalendarMAN/FAQSoekLedelysGebruikersgroepeRegistreerTeken in
Neem asb kennis dat hiermee dit amptelik aangekondig word dat die KVB Forum sal skuif, gaan na die kaapsevryheidsburgers.org blad en volg die Forum skakel
Latest topics
» BYMEKAARKOM DAG
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm by findmy012

» WAARSKUWINGS VLAKKE TOV SEKURITEITS STATUS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» VROU IN HUIS VERWURG DEUR SWART ROWERS
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm by findmy012

» FORUM WILL BE CLOSING!!!!!!
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm by KVB000000002

» ANC GEORGANISEERDE MISDAAD SINDIKAAT IN BLOU TERREUR UNIFORMS
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm by KVB000000002

» AND RATCONTROL
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm by KVB000000002

» N DAG IN DIE LEWE VAN N BLANKE INWONER IN N WIT PLAKKERSKAMP
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm by KVB000021133

» STAKENDE BOBBEJAANTROP OPPAD OM LAND SE EKONOMIE TE KELDER
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm by KVB000000002

» WAAR IS DIE POSTE?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm by KVB000000002

Top posters
KVB000000002
 
KVB000000001
 
KVB000000005
 
KVB000021142
 
KVB000021126
 
KVB000021133
 
Arend
 
Admin
 
Ridder Van Die Langpad
 
KVB000021107
 
Wie is Aanlyn
Daar is slegs 1 gebruiker aanlyn :: 0 Geregistreerd, 0 Versteek en 1 Gas

Geen

Meeste gebruikers ooit aanlyn was 48 op Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 am
Statistics
Ons het 175 geregistreerde gebruikers
Die nuutste geregistreerde gebruiker is GK63

Ons gebruikers het altesaam 3166 artikels geplaas in 1809 subjects
SA Topsites
SA Topsites
::

Share | 
 

 MALEMA PUSHING FOR MINE TROUBLE

Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Go down 
SkrywerBoodskap
KVB000000002
Admin


Aantal posstukke : 1253
Join date : 2010-02-07

PosOnderwerp: MALEMA PUSHING FOR MINE TROUBLE   Wed May 26, 2010 8:06 pm

THIS MONKEY-MAN IS HEADING FOR SERIOUS TROUBLE. EVERY-TIME HE OPENS THAT CRATER UNDERNEATH HIS FLAT NOSE....HE TUNES HIS DESTRUCTION BUTTON ON MORE-AND-MORE!

Malema states his case on mining


May 26 2010 13:01 Troye Lund Print this article | Email article

Cape Town - A state-owned mining company has to be created as a precursor to nationalising the country's mines and mineral wealth, ANC Youth League president Julius Malema told parliament on Wednesday.

"All mineral rights should be transferred to the state-owned mining company which will from time to time make partnerships with private corporations, where the state will hold a minimum of 60% shares," Malema said at public hearings to explore issues around the creation of a state-owned mining group. "For the remainder of the 40%, the private companies should pay royalties and taxes."

Malema also called for a moratorium on the provision of mineral rights until the state mining group was up and running, and that the company should fall under the supervision of the department of mineral resources instead of the department of public enterprises.

"Nationalisation of mines will lead to greater local beneficiation, industrialisation, growth of the economy and jobs for the majority of our people," said Malema. He stressed strong accountability mechanisms are needed to ensure employees of the company did not redirect its resources for their own benefit.

He also argued government would never be able to achieve everything it had promised in terms of free education, housing and job creation if it relied solely on tax revenue.

While Malema stressed that the ANCYL was not approaching parliament as economists or mining experts, he said it was making the submission as political activists wanting to make an "intervention" that would bring about a "lasting solution in an economy that has failed to empower the majority of our people".

During the same hearing, the South African Mining Development Association (Samda) presented a detailed overview of the choices facing government regarding state-owned enterprises.

Samda chairperson Nchakha Maloyi said there were global examples of mining groups that were completely or partially state-owned.

He said the key difference between success and failure of any company – private or state-owned – was the way its resources and assets were managed.

- Fin24.com
Terug na bo Go down
Sien gebruiker's profiel
 
MALEMA PUSHING FOR MINE TROUBLE
Besigtig vorige onderwerp Besigtig volgende onderwerp Terug na bo 
Bladsy 1 van 1

Permissions in this forum:Jy mag nie onderwerpe in hierdie forum beantwoord nie.
 :: Kaapse Vryheids Burgers :: Kletshoekie-
Spring na: